1.3: The Call

Only Jihoon and Wonwoo came over. They said the others decided to go home for the weekend. S.coups introduced you to them without saying that you are Seunghee's babysitter.

They went in Sengcheol's room after the introduction. After a while, you started hearing them discussing about new songs for their next album. You decided to make some snacks for them since Seunghee is too absorbed with watching tv.

"Eomma, gajima. Gajima. Gajima! Jebal!" Seunghee started crying so you rushed back to the living room.

You thought she was calling you but when you arrived in the living room, she's already sleeping. The boys also peeked from Seungcheol's room. Seungcheol lied beside Seunghee and hugged her.

"Sshhh...appa is here. Appa is here." He whispered as he wept Seunghee's tears away from her cheeks.

You don't know what to do. You don't know why she started crying and calling you. You're not even sure if it's really you. You just watched them.

After a while, Seunghee stopped crying and slept silently. Seungcheol carefully slipped away from Seunghee's arms and approached you.

"Don't worry. She's fine. She just misses her mom. It's good that she has another mom here right in front of me." He smiled at you and you smiled back though you're not sure if she's really okay.

He went back to his room and they started writing new songs again. You lied beside Seunghee to make sure you'll just be there if ever she'll cry again.

Your phone started ringing. It's either Jenny or Max. They are the only people who knows your number except for S.coups who's just in the next room. You answered the call from the unregistered number.

"Y/N-ah! I'm sorry for letting you live alone there. Don't worry! I'll be back very soon and you can live with me! I miss you! See you soon! I gotta go now. Love you!"

The call already ended without giving you a chance to say anything. You want to stay, take care of Seunghee and live with Seungcheol especially now that he's treating you like his special someone but it looks like you have to leave very soon.