2.4: First Visitors

You just realized that you have nothing to do now that Seunghee isn't around. The house is clean. You sadly sat on the couch and stared at Seungcheol's pic in your phone. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the front door. You just moved in. How could someone know you live here that quick? You opened the door slowly expecting a sasaeng fan or whatever.

"EOMMA! BOGOSHIPO!!!" A little girl ran to you and hugged you tightly.
"Seunghee?!" You looked at her before looking at her companions. "Oh! Aren't you Seungmin oppa?"
"Yes. This is my wife Minhee. We decided to visit when Seungcheol told us you already moved here." Seungcheol's brother said. After seeing Minhee, it's clearer to you that there's really 0% for her to be ugly.
"Come in. I'm sorry but Seungcheol isn't here. Let me get you something to eat and drink." You said as you let them in and walked towards the kitchen.
"No. Don't worry. We just ate. Just sit here. We came because Seunghee misses you and I want to meet you." Minhee said as she grabbed your arm to stop you.

Seunghee and Seungmin played while Minhee talked to you. You felt a little awkward since this is the first time you met her and her beauty is really mesmerizing.

"You're Y/N, right?" She asked you casually.
"Yes." She reached out for your hand and held it with her hands.
"I see. You know, Y/N, I want to thank you for taking care of Seunghee and for teaching me."
"Yeah. Well, it's my job and taking care of her isn't really...wait. I taught you?"
"Yeah. You taught me how to accept everything I'm not used to." She answered you.
"What? How? We only met a few minutes ago you know."
"Y/N-ah, I'm not used to responsibilities and all. I thought my happiness is the only thing important so when I realized I can't be as free as I was, I ran away from Seungmin, from Seunghee, from my responsibilities, from my family, from my everything. Seungmin had to leave Seunghee with Seungcheol to ran after me. He told me what Seungcheol tells him about you, how you took care of Seunghee like her real mother, how you were a better mother than me. That's when I realized I need to be with Seunghee again. I should be the one taking care of my child and also my husband. Thanks to you."

You stared at her trying to process everything she said in your mind. You don't know how you taking care of Seunghee made her come back.

"Y/N-ah, thank you for taking care of her while I was off trying to satisfy myself. I can't blame you if she'll treat you more as her mother than me. She even tells me about you and I always see the happiness in her eyes every single time she says your name."
"Well, it's my job."
"Come on, Y/N. I know how much Seungcheol paid you. You deserve more than a million times of that salary. You deserve more than just thanks." She kept thanking you and that's when you remembered that you should be thanking her too.
"No, unnie. I should be that one thanking you for letting me meet Seunghee and my boyfriend."

You smiled at her. At first, she was a little confused but she soon realized you're talking about S.coups.

Call Me S.coupstas Tu (S.coupsxReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें