3.2: The four boys and the sexy manager

One day, he brought Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Mingyu to the coffeeshop you're working in telling them he wants coffee when he actually just wants to see you. You personally served them their drinks and Jeonghan immediately recognized you.

"Y/N-ah! You work here?" He asked you making the other two look at you. Ofcourse S.coups is already looking at you because he knows you work here and he's smiling now at the boys' reaction.
"Yes. I'm the store manager here. My friend owns this coffeeshop." You said as you sat with them.
"Ah~ I should have known! Only your hair smells that great!" Wonwoo snapped making Mingyu glare at him.
"Woah...you're really a hardworking girl, Y/N-ah." Jeonghan said as he admired you.
"You look sexy in that uniform though. Hyung will have a lot of rivals on you." Mingyu commented.
"Yah! Shut up, you pervert. Keep your eyes away from her." S.coups told Mingyu as he pulled you closer to him.
"How can I? She's so sexy you know."
"I know very well. But I see Wonwoo's jealous face now and I pity him. You should focus on your boy, not on my girl." You can't help but smile because Wonwoo really looks jealous.
"Yah! Hyung, I'm not jealous! We're not gay, hyung! And besides...He's right. Y/N's sexy." Wonwoo said.
"Ok. Ok. Wait. You know guys, I have work to do so I need to leave you for now. Enjoy your drinks. If you need anything, our servers are very much available for your aid. Bye." You told them as you stood up.
"Awww...that's sad, Y/N-ah. Our leader here looks like he doesn't really want coffee right now. He wants the sexy manager." Jeonghan said making S.coups blush and the other two laugh.
"Oh. Jinjja? Don't worry. Your leader owns the sexy manager. She's all his." You said and kissed Seungcheol's cheek before going back to work.
"Aish! I envy you, hyung. Y/N is so hot. I want to be you. Tell me how I can be you." You heard Mingyu say.

You looked back and saw Seungcheol and Wonwoo hit him with table napkins. Those boys are really...well, let's just say you can't believe you're really younger than them.

The boys stayed a little longer than they're supposed to. You have a lot of customers so you didn't have much time for them. Sometimes you wonder if you have any Carat customers. Maybe they'll recognize the boys even  though they're wearing face masks and caps.

Your phone started ringing after a while and you saw "S.coupstas tu" on the caller's name. Ofcourse you answered the call as you looked at them from behind the counter.

"Yeobo, we're leaving now. We still have to practice for our goodbye stage." He said as soon as you answered it.
"Ah. Sure. Good luck and take care."
"Y/N-ah, your kkaltarae is the best!!! It's so delicious! I'll come back for it." Jeonghan said over the phone.
"I'll come back for you, Y/N-ah. You look so delicious!!!" Mingyu said. You saw Seungcheol hit him with his cap.
"Yah! Pervert! I'll kill you!" You heard Seungcheol say.
"I hope you do come back guys after your promotions. I'll give you free desserts. See you."
"Ne! Gomawo, Y/N-ah! We love you! Bye!" The three boys told you over the phone while S.coups looked at them blankly.

The call ended and they walked towards the door. S.coups waved at you and mouthed his "I love you" before leaving with the boys.