4.8: House Visit by the Two Dorks

"Wow! Your apartment looks cute, Y/N-ah!" Dino commented as he entered your apartment.
"Just like the owner! Y/N is so pretty. Y/N-ah, remember what I told you on the phone?" Mingyu said pushing Chan aside to follow you to the kitchen.
"Ne. Ne. You said you got some good news. Chan oppa, I'll just prepare some food. Do whatever you want." You said as you put the gyeranppang in the oven.

Mingyu called you earlier saying he's coming with Dino. They weren't able to visit you in a few weeks so they decided to just go to your apartment since it's your day-off today.

"Go on. I'm fine here. And Mingyu hyung, stop bothering her." Dino said from the living room.
"Shut up, Jeonghan's baby! Anyway, so my good news is that I'm an actor now!!! I'm going to be in a movie with Seunghyun sunbaenim!!! UGH!!! I'M DYING! HELP ME Y/N-AH!" He told you clapping and slightly jumping around until he finally gave you a tight back hug and spun you around.
"Ah! I see! I see, oppa! I see! Put me down now please!" You said as he continued to spin you around.
"I'M SO HAPPY Y/N-AH!!!~" He said. Looks like he didn't hear you over his excitement and fanboying.
"Aish! Hyung, put her down! You'll make her feel dizzy!" Luckily, Chan came to rescue you.

You felt a little dizzy when Mingyu put you down and you had to hold on to Chan. Dino lightly hit Mingyu with a magazine from the living room.

"Yah! Look at what you did to her, hyung! You're crazy!" Dino told Mingyu.
"Look who's talking. As if he was able to sleep after meeting EXO." Mingyu whispered a little too loudly.
"I wasn't able to sleep because I had diarrhea that night!" Dino immediately said defending himself.
"Lies!~" Mingyu said and went to the living room.

Chan followed him. You can hear them teasing each other even when you're in the kitchen. You can't help but smile. They look so cute. You just wish you can also see the other boys especially...you looked away before your tears fall. You just miss him so much.

Not having him was the hardest part of being his fan. But now that you had him, losing him is the worst. You just want to go to him and hug him tightly. Even smelling his scent again would probably kill you right now.

"Y/N-ah! Is the gyeranppang not done yet?! I'm hungry!!!" Mingyu asked you from the living room.

You shook your head to get yourself back to reality and you realized you've been crying all along. Why does this even have to happen? You just wanted to be with him and love him.

"I think it's almost done! I'll bring it there soon!" You told him with the happiest tone you managed as you wiped your tears away.
"YES! THANKS, Y/N-AH!!!"

As soon as the gyeranppang is done, you brought it to the living room. You watched two movies with them. Dino ended up sleeping in the middle of the first one. And the end of the last one, Mingyu rested his head on your lap.

"What do you want to do next, Y/N-ah? Anything Dino obviously can't join because he's too busy dreaming." He asked you.
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" You asked him too.
"I don't know too. Eat?" He said making you gulp and laugh.
"What the...oppa, you already ate 10 pieces of gyeranppung! You'll get fat fast!"
"I don't care. I'm still hungry and you cook so good! I'm craving for meat! Meat! MEAT! MEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!!" He sat up started shaking you.
"Ok! Ok! I'll cook bulgogi for you. I marinated some last night." You said making him stop.
"Omo! KYAAAHHH!!! BULGOGI! LET'S GO!" He stood up and pulled you to the kitchen.

Looks like he badly want meat right now. He didn't even care if he stepped on Dino's hand. You brought out the marinated meat and started cooking it while he watched and waited excitedly.

"Aaaaaahhh!~ So delicious! I love it!~ Thank you!~" He told you before grabbing your hands and kissing them. He just ate them all up after you cooked it!
"Aish! Hyung, you're too noisy I can't...WAIT! I SMELL SOMETHING!" Dino said as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eye.
"I cooked bulgogi for you. But. He ate it all."
"WHAT?! HYUNG! WHY DID YOU EAT THEM ALL?! I WANT SOME TOO!" Chan said as he hit Mingyu again lightly.
"Because it's delicious!!!"
"Aish!!! YOU OLD KIM-SSI AHJUSSI!!!"

They started punching each other in a playful way. You suddenly remembered something.

"Oppa, today is the first day of August, right?" You asked. They immediately stopped and looked at you shocked with your sudden question.
"Ne. Wae?" They answered in unison.
"Then...don't worry, Chan oppa. You'll be able to eat some bulgogi soon."