4.3: Just Another Day With Two Dorks

Days have passed. It looks like everyone forgot about the dating rumours about you and S.coups. Vernon and Seungkwan's sub-unit debut is successful. Everyone loved their chemistry. The fandom grew bigger because of this.

"Y/N-ah, I might be unable to come here for a few weeks. Jeonghannie hyung kept asking why I always go out for coffee." Dino told you while helping around the coffeeshop.
"Yeah. He's getting suspicious so I had to break our coffeemaker for an excuse." Mingyu added.
"And it's 'unintentional'! You should have seen hyung's face when he realized it's broken!" Chan continued.
"He was like 'HEOL! HEOL! JENJANG!' And yes, he cursed!" Mingyu said imitating Jeonghan.

They both laughed. You can't help but laugh too. Even the barista laughed too. The employees already know about Dino and Mingyu but they do not know you're the girl caught with S.coups. They promised to tell no one as long as the boys help around. They help making the drinks when they come over while hiding their faces with face masks. The real barista wears one too so customers won't suspect anything.

"He thought he was the one who broke it!" Mingyu said as he continued laughing! "He kept saying 'Jiral'! He's asking me what he should do because he thought Dino is now a fan of coffee."
"Oh! Ne! He even apologized to me and told me he'll treat me anytime I want as his apology!"
"Yah! You shouldn't make fun of your hyung!" You told them as you laughed with them.
"But you're laughing too!" Dino told you.

The boys continued joking around while helping around. They keep the staff motivated and happy. Soon, the coffeeshop starting to empty out since it's almost 7 in the evening.

"Ugh~ What a day..." Mingyu sighed as he let himself drop on the couch in your office.
"Thanks for helping today. But you do know you don't have to do this, right?" You sat beside him while Dino is stretching.
"Yes, we know. But we have nothing to do. Ah! Have you seen Jun hyung's new movie trailer?! He'll be in a romantic movie!" Dino told you excitedly.
"Oh! Yes! I'll have a cameo appearance there too with Jihoon hyung!" Mingyu said more excitedly than Chan.
"We should watch that together, Y/N-ah!" Dino offered.
"Aren't you going to watch it with Seventeen?" You asked them.

Their smiles slowly disappeared. They looked at each other like they're asking each other. Dino sat beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Yes. You can come with us you know. They would be very happy to see you again, Y/N-ah." He told you smiling.
"Especially S.coups hyung!" Mingyu snapped.
"Especially him! Come on, Y/N-ah! We all talk about you in the dorm. They miss you. They wonder where you are."
"I feel like the best actor on Earth every time that happens! I have to make sure I don't look like I know where you are and that I see you often." Mingyu said.
"I miss them too. Oh! That reminds me...wait." You said as you stood up and look for something.
"Mwo?" Dino asked you.
"Can you secretly put this on Jun oppa's room. I want to apologize people called him a liar. It's all my fault." You said and handed a food container to Chan.
"Sure! But what's this?" He asked you as Mingyu tried to open it.
"It's-" You got cut off because of Mingyu.
"Woah!~ It looks delicious! Can I have some?!"
"I made some for the two of you too ofcourse. That's jelly slice. I know Jun oppa likes jelly so I made that for him." You explained as you search for the other container.
"Gomawo, Y/N-ah. I'll make sure he receives this completely." Dino told you as he gave Mingyu a look.
"What?! If you don't want me to eat that, let me eat your share in ours." Mingyu said as he started eating the jelly slice you made for them.
"Eat it all up, hyung. I don't want to get fat like you!"
"What's wrong with getting fat?! Y/N-ah, you can eat with me! We'll get fat together!" Mingyu said grinning at you.

You stared at him smiling. You just smiled because you think if you change your facial expression you might end up crying again. Getting fat just reminds you of Seungcheol.

"No, thanks. I..don't really like getting fat." You simply said as you sat on your office chair.

Mingyu continued eating while Chan decided to take a nap using Mingyu's lap as his pillow. You decided to check your old phone which is hidden in your office table's drawer. Almost a hundred missed call from S.coups, hundreds of text messages. You read them all trying not to cry.

"Y/N-ah?" Someone knocked at the door making you and Mingyu look.
"Oh. Jenny unnie! Mingyu oppa and Chan oppa came to visit." You told her as you approached her.
"I see. Thank you boys for helping out. Because of you, I don't have to hire more people." She told them but Dino is still sleeping.
"No. We should thank you for taking care of our mom and for letting us visit her." Mingyu said making Jenny laugh.
"Mom?! Seriously?!" She asked you.
"Mingyu oppa, you're older than me! How can I be your mom?!" You asked him although you know why.
"You know why!" He told you moving a little too much so Dino woke up.
"Aish! Jinjja! Why did you wake me up?! Wae? Do I look like I want to wake up?! NO! Not at all! What time is it?!" Chan told Mingyu as he sat up.
"It's...8:17." Mingyu answered after looking at his phone.
"MWO?! HEOL! SOONYOUNG HYUNG WILL KILL ME! AISH! MINGYU PABO!!!" Dino said as he stormed out of the room with the food container for Jun.
"YES! GET OUT! YOU DISRESPECTFUL...DWARF!" Mingyy shouted back making you and Jenny laugh.
"Yah, oppa! Don't be like that! Dino oppa is tall. You're just really taller." You told him.

Mingyu stayed a little longer until Wonwoo called him asking where is he late at night.

•●고마워!~●•

Anyway, thank you for reading this and for voting. Although it's very long, you're patient enough to read this.