1.9: Who kissed who?

You don't know how long the kiss was but you don't care. He slowly put space between your lips and spoke with your foreheads still touching.

"Y/N, I...Saranghae." He said while looking into your eyes.
"You know I don't know how to speak in Korean." You decided to act like you don't understand what he said so he'll say it in English.
"I know but that phrase is known to foreigners! You should know what that means." He leaned back because he is so shocked you don't know what I love you is in Korean.
"Well, I don't know. What does that mean? And, why did you kiss me?" You crossed your arms and leaned closer to him teasing him. He looked away because of his shyness.
"That means..." He's not sure if he should tell you the real meaning or just lie and make an excuse. "That means you have something on your lips." He finally decided to lie.
"Really? I thought it means I love you."
"Actually...you're right. It means I love you." He slowly looked at you again.
"Really? You love me?"

You bit your lower lip to supress your laughter. You never knew he could be this shy. But, he looks so cute. This 23-year-old man is very shy confessing his feelings to someone he knows likes him so much.

"Ne. I love you, Y/N-ah." He answered you.
"Is that the reason why you kissed me?" You smiled thinking about the kiss.
"Yah! I didn't kiss you! You kissed me!"

Your eyes widened in shock. Really? He's blaming you now!

"You were the one who kissed me!" You shouted at him.
"No! It's you! I just leaned forward!" He shouted back at you.
"Ofcourse it's not me! It's you! Why would I kiss my boss?!" Your shouting relay officially started.
"Because you like him so much!!! You kissed me!"

"Hyung, what's all this someone kissing someone thing? Who kissed who?" Vernon suddenly entered the room with Seokmin.

Both of you immediately stood up. You looked intensely at each other before answering in unison.

"He kissed me!!!" You said as he said "She kissed me!!!" while you point at each other.

Hansol and Seokmin laughed at the two of you. They already realized that S.coups already confessed to you. They both know about Seungcheol's feelings for you. The whole Seventeen does. DK ran back to the dance practice room to tell the others about his confession.

"Ok. Ok. It doesn't matter who kissed who. What's important is that...I'm sorry. I didn't what to interrupt your first kiss but Seungmin hyung already arrived." Hansol said.
"Ah! Good. Let's go." S.coups replied.

He grabbed your hand and led you back to the practice room while Hansol followed the new lovebirds namely Y/N and S.coups.

•●Just something I wanna tell the readers●•

I'm so happy there are people reading this crazy story made by a stupid Carat. And I would like to thank every reader who reached this part. I live for all of you and ofcourse for Seventeen.

Since S.coups already confessed to you, I'll confess something too. Every single notif I get about this story makes me die a little from the feels and happiness. I'm happy there are people who loves S.coups just like me. Let's continue supporting our self-producing babies!!! (That sounds a little awkward.)