4.4: He finally found you

"I miss you, Y/N."

You stared at his latest text message. You've seen new videos of them. He smiles, laughs and jokes around. You know he'll be happier without you.

"Noona?" You turned around and saw Max.

You're in the coffeeshop right now. Why is he here? How did he know you're here?! You looked around to see if he came with anyone. You only saw one of the members of his group.

"Noona! It's you!"
"Follow me. Quickly!" You said as you pulled him to the storage room.
"Wae?!" He asked you as you closed the door.
"How did you know I'm here? Did hyung tell you? Did you tell S.coups?!"
"What? Who? No way. I came here because Jeonghan hyung told me Dino hyung comes here often. I didn't know you're here until earlier... Wait! He knows you're here?!"
"Yes." You said nodding.

He stared at you trying to see any sign of emotion but you looked at him blankly. He suddenly pulled you into a hug.

"Aish! Noona, I missed you! Why didn't you tell you work here?! You know Seungcheol hyung is my rival so I would definitely never tell him you're here!" He told you.
"...I'm sorry." You replied because you don't know what else to say.
"I shouldn't have told you about his choosing. Maybe he's right about not telling you. You had to leave him because of me." He said as he let go of you.
"No, Max. It's good that you told me. He's better off without me."
"You're wrong. I was with him when you left. He asked me if I can accompany while he fixes everything. He wanted me to distract you so you won't know anything. He cried silently. I thought I would be happy when you break up with him but when I saw him cry, I felt so guilty."

You stared at nothing imagining what happened when you left. You left a small piece of paper. You couldn't write a longer one because you might just end up crying without finishing it. You wanted it to be short like you didn't care at all so he'll be able to forget you faster.

He does look like he's starting to forget you more each day that passes. His smile is starting the replace the fake smile he had always shown since you left.

•●Incoming Nonsense●•

This is probably the shortest chapter I ever wrote. Thanks to my tears that kept blocking my eyesight. I know. This story isn't so sad. I'm just a crybaby. Forgive me.