3.7: The First Date

[This chapter is for AnimeOtaku07]

"Oh my God, S.coupstas tu! You're amazing back there! Jump shot with blindfold?! You're a...I DON'T KNOW! You're so awesome!!!" You complimented him.
"Nah! It's nothing. I'm the best basketball player in Seventeen you know." He bragged as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.
"Really? Then maybe you should be a little humble too. No need to use others' names on your show off! I feel bad for the boys! But really, no need to boast at all. You may not be the best basketball player, but you're the best boyfriend!" You told him before pinching his nose a little too hard.
"OUCH! Yah! That hurts, naughty girl!" He said touching his nose which is a little red now just as you noticed the claw machine in the corner.

You remember watching him play that game, and you absolutely know he's good at it. You quickly ran to it leaving him behind. You scanned the prizes underneath the glass panel. It has a lot of wonderful things! It has little stuffed toys, pouches of candies, and almost every single cute thing you could think of.

"Yah! Come here!" You beckoned him to follow you as he was just looking at you curiously (and a bit judgingly).
"You just left me there after pinching my nose! I hate you! Don't you dare leave me alone again, ok?!" He told you as he walked towards you.
"But you said you hate me. I should leave you alone then."  You pretended that you got pissed off and turned away from him.
"Yah! You know I love you! Aish!" He said before giving you a backhug. "Y/N-ah, I just hate you for being so lovable my heart might explode anytime. You know how much I love you, how thankful I am I met you, that I never mastered babysitting. Now, what does my very beautiful girlfriend wants from this machine?" He whispered into your ear.
"I'll be very happy to receive anything as long as it's from you, my S.coupstas tu." You whispered back making him bite his lip and blush a little more.

He faced the machine and started playing it. You watched him play it happily. You're more than thankful you did mastered babysitting. If not for that, you couldn't have met this handsome man in front of you.

"Oh! I got the biggest stuffed toy, yeobo!!! Look!" He told you happily pointing at the panda stuffed toy in the claw machine. You pulled your face masks down. "Why? What are you doing?"

You can't help yourself so you held his face and tiptoed to kiss him. At first, he was shocked but eventually, he pulled you closer and kissed you back. It still feels like your first kiss but better. You suddenly felt shy and pulled back.

"Wae? Am I a bad kisser?" Seungcheol asked you making you laugh a little.
"No. I just...I still can't believe this is real. I was just your fan cheering on you as I watched you on music shows. Now I'm here. I don't even want to close my eyes anymore. I'm scared that when I open them, you'll be gone and I'll realize this is all just a dream." You told him while staring at his hoodie because you just can't look into his eyes.
"Y/N-ah, there's nothing to fear. I'll always be here." He assured you as he hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

He doesn't know how you'll take your prizes with you so you suggested to just give it to the children playing in the arcade. Ofcourse you kept one item, the panda stuffed toy. You went to a restaurant after. You had to sit on the table in a corner to avoid attention. You played with the stuffed toy as you waited for the food. He suddenly grabbed your hand so you looked him.

"I'm thinking of something." He took off his cap and made you wear it. "Since you're a good babysitter, you'll surely make a great mother for my kids. What do you think?"
"I think..." You said as you tapped your chin pretending to think so hard.
"What?!" He asked you excitedly. He even unintentionally squeezed your hand a little from his excitement.
"I'm super hungry! Where's the food? Tsk. I won't be this bored if the boys are here." You said using your (a little terrible) acting skills.

He felt sad after hearing you. He let go of your hand and leaned back on his seat. You quickly grabbed his hands.

"JUST KIDDING! I think it's good that we can spend a day alone together. I really miss you nowadays. You're always at work but I understand that. I guess I'm just used to seeing you around." You told him with a grin. He quickly felt so happy again.
"Yeah! Sometimes I get tired of the boys too. 12 pieces full of energy especially Dokyeom, Soonyoung and Seungkwan, not to mention Mingyu and Wonwoo's flirting and Vernon singing Seungkwan's parts and Jisoo's goofy mode and UGH! There's so much happening everyday!" He complained.
"But you know you love them still."
"Ofcourse. They're the best thing that ever happened to me aside from you. They're my second family. And guess what. I'm planning to have another one with you." He said as he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer.
"Not too soon, S.coupstas tu. I'm not yet ready to get fatter." You told him smiling.
"What? You're not fat. And I don't care if you get fat. Chubby is another word for sexy, especially for you." You're about to say something back but your food came. "And it looks like it's time to get fat! Wanna get fat with me, yeobo?"

You both removed your face masks and started eating like there's no tomorrow. If it's with S.coups, getting fat is the best thing to do right now! But you know it's unfair because he loses fat easily. Even if he gains 5 kilos today, it'll surely be gone in a few days! You looked at him as you ate and remembered how his sleeves hugged his muscular arms. Now your appetite just got heavier! Your boyfriend is such a yummy guy! And you're such a pervert. I'm so proud of you!

•●If you want some bad news, just read ahead.●•

In a previous chapter, a reader asked me to write longer chapters and I said "sure". Guess what. This is the longest I can write. Sorry ㅠㅠ but I'll still try to write longer ones! I cut chapters according to the scenes and the mood so I had to cut this one.

And since I think I'm being too talkative, I'll try to not leave these author notes anymore.

Thanks for reading and have fun breaking hearts!