3.4.3: Too Slow

You woke up because you felt something warm on your forehead. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Jun.

"Good morning, Y/N. Well, it's actually 5 pm already. But it's good you fell asleep and it looks like your fever is gone." Jun told you with a charming smile.
"That's because you all took good care of me. Thanks, especially for your porridge." You said.

He helped you sat up. You bent your knees and rested your chin on them. You looked around and it's already getting dark. Mingyu and Wonwoo are sleeping beside each other. The movie had ended a few hours ago and Jun had already turned the tv off.

"You know you don't need to thank us, especially me. We want to take care of you anyway. We just got our opportunity now. You've always been taking care of us." He said as he sat down beside you while you both face the blank tv.
"What? I don't know I was taking care of you. I mean, when I come to visit you guys, I think I just disturb you and crash your moment together." You told him making him laugh at your both shocked and curious face.
"You're crazy, Y/N-ah." He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. "Just simply being our leader's girlfriend is enough but really, your presence inspires us. You can actually make me..." His voice trailed off like he's shy or something.
"Make you what?" You curiously looked at him.
"You..make me very happy. Just with your presence. Or maybe even just by breathing."

He looked straight into your eyes. Your eyes are locked on each other and it feels so dangerous. It feels so tempting. You know you have to look away before anything else but you just can't. His eyes slowly moved down to your lips. Finally, you were able to look away from his eyes but now, you're looking at his lips as he bit his lower lip. You feel sweats trickling down your spine. It's getting hot in here!~

Mingyu's phone suddenly rang waking him and Wonwoo up. You had a mini heart attack. Wonwoo is staring at you right now and you don't know if he saw anything. Jun just sat back on the floor.

"Annyeong-haseyo...Oh! Coups hyung!" Mingyu talked on the phone. He got your attention when he said Seungcheol's name. "Oh...Y/N-ah? Uhhh, ne...ne...Mianhamnida, hyung! Ne. Ne. Mianhae!" He looks so scared while talking on the phone.

•●I'm so worthless~●•

For the nth time, I apologize for so many dangling modifiers I wrote. Really. I apologize. I'm being so ineffective as a writer. Look at how that staring into each other's eyes scene happened again. Ugh! I hate myself.

Btw, the thing Jun said before that scene is exactly how I feel for S.coups. I love him like his whole life is the greatest thing that ever happened! Sorry. Just got a little excited. But we all know that feeling (I assume). I hope you understand. My feels are just so...