1.4: The Pretty Babysitter

"So you're the babysitter?" You awkwardly looked at Wonwoo to make sure he's really talking to you and obviously, he IS really talking to you.

You offered to cook dinner for them but Woozi said he wanted to treat you for dinner. Now you're left with Wonwoo while Seungcheol is accompanying Woozi in ordering your food. Seunghee fell asleep again in Seungcheol's arms on the way here so it's really only the two of you.

"Y-yes. You speak English?" You said awkwardly.
"A little. I joined S.coups hyung when he asked Jisoo to teach him." He answered.
"Why did he ask Jisoo to teach him?" Though you're sure it's for the international fans like you, you still asked him for confirmation. He smiled at this.
"Because of you, the 'pretty' babysitter. I thought he's just bored so he made an excuse. Now I know he's not lying even with the 'pretty' part." He replied gesturing imaginary quotation marks while saying pretty.

"Y/N-ah, I'll put Seunghee to bed later. Just rest." S.coups caught you attention as he walked to you while saying this.
"Wae?" You asked as he sat beside you. Wonwoo sits in front of you across the table.
"Because I said so. Just do what I say."
"Tsk. Really. Bossy S.coupstas tu."

Wonwoo started laughing. The two of you looked at him both shocked and curious.

"I'm sorry. I just...I haven't heard that for years." Wonwoo giggled a little more until finally he settled down.
"What?" You asked him.
"The S.coupstas tu. Dokyeom doesn't say that anymore you know. It has been years now. I guess I just missed it."

You finally understand. It became silent again. You looked at Seungcheol and noticed Seunghee isn't with him anymore.

"Where's Seunghee?"
"With the 'cute oppa'." He said copying Seunghee's aegyo.

You and Wonwoo laughed at him. He looks cute yet annoyed. His niece likes his dongsaeng more than him. He must be very jealous.

"Oh! NOONA!" You heard someone shouted and almost everyone in the place looked at the guy who shouted.

He started walking towards you while apologizing to everyone in the place for making that noise. Only when he's already a few feet away from your table did you realize that the guy is Max.

"Yah. Noona, why didn't you call me or visit me?" He sat on the other chair beside you.
"Ah. Sorry. I was too busy at work."
"Busy? But you're here! You have time to go out with your friends but you don't have time for me!" He said pointing at Seungcheol and Wonwoo without realizing who they really are.
S.coups and Wonwoo are both wearing face masks so you don't expect much from Max but you still asked him."Don't you know who they are?"
"What? How am I supposed to know your friends?"
"Well, you should at least recognize my voice." Wonwoo suddenly said making Max's eyes widened.

He leaned closer to Wonwoo then looked at S.coups too. You glanced at S.coups too but immediately looked away after seeing his eye smile. You need to be careful since it'll be very obvious if you'll blush here right now.

"Heol...aren't you two..." Max looked around before whispering. "Sunbae-nim?"

You laughed with S.coups and Wonwoo at Max's reaction. He's so shocked. He started apologizing until Woozi came and joined you.

Together, you ate dinner. It turned out Wonwoo thought Max how to rap before so they know each other. Wonwoo and Woozi left after eating. Max said he wants to talk to you a little more so he walked home with you, Seunghee and Seungcheol.

When you reached Seungcheol's apartment, he suddenly stopped in front of the door.

"Why did you stop?" You asked him.
"Appa?" You thought Seunghee was talking to S.coups but she was looking at the door.
"Max, can you bring them with you to your place first? I need to do something here first." S.coups suddenly faced Max.

Though he doesn't know what S.coups means, Max nodded and led you and Seunghee away. You pulled Seunghee with you softly but she doesn't move even just an inch.

"Seunghee, we're going to Max oppa's house. Come on. Appa needs to do something." You tried convincing her.
"But appa is inside. My real appa!" She told you.

You don't know how she knew this but it's obvious in Seungcheol's facial expression that her dad is really inside Seungcheol's apartment. You decided to carry Seunghee.

"Seunghee," You are about to tell her a lame lie to convince her to come with you but S.coups cut you out.
"Seunghee-ya, come with Y/N eomma for now. I'll fetch you later and we'll see your appa, okay?"

Fortunately, she nodded and let you carry her with you. Maybe S.coups needs to talk to Seungmin privately.