Chapter 6: Wedding Shopping!

Evelyn's POV

"Hey! Nick here. Come down." I heard Nick.

"I'm sorry what? You call me and-" I wanted to give him a nice tongue lash but he had to interrupt.

"Mom and Elena are here with me. And they were hoping to go wedding shopping" he said in a bored tone.

"What?" I screamed and got up from my bed.

"When is our wedding?" I asked annoyed that he might have already chosen a date just as a part of his revenge.

"I have no idea. You should ask them. And get ready. We'll be there soon." He said.

"What?!" And he cut the call....

This man is getting on my nerves. I'm damn sure he would've suggested. And it's going to take 15 minutes for him to arrive here. But I need at least one and a half hour to get ready.
Huh! I'm going to take my own time. I don't care what they think. I'm not the old Ev to get ready in 5minutes. Glasses and a lip balm. Now it's time to show them what I am.

I got into the shower, but I really tried to come out early alright. Anyways by the time I got ready it was more than one and a half hour. Oh god! I got out of my room wearing a peach color sundress. When I got out of my room Mr. Handsome was already in my living room on the couch. Watching my TV!

"How did you get in?" I asked. I am angry but I have to pretend to be calm.

"Well Mark is an expert in picking locks. And we waited for half an hour. We even called you. But no use. But then when we came inside, you were still bathing. They tried to wait but they left me here-" he said.

"Soo you thought you could make yourself home!? No one touches my TV!" I screamed.

"No, I only touched the remote" he said and got up switching off the TV. "Come let's leave. We're already late. They've given me a list of places to take you" he said, and I followed him and locked my door behind me. But I came back to recheck.

I heard him snicker behind me. "Don't worry. Your house is safe. It's just that Mark is an expert in that...... come" he said giving me his hand. I looked at his car. And then the entire road.. filled with black cars. Strange!

I got in as he was waiting for me holding the door for me. "Where to?" I asked.

He looked at me strangely and turned away, but he didn't reply anything. Rude! I was looking at myself in the rear-view mirror. The same black cars. I looked at them for a bit longer to see if they are following us.

"Nick" I called out. When I didn't get a reply, I shook his arm still looking at those cars.

"What?!" He said and I looked at him scared. "What?" He asked softly.

"Stop scaring me. And look... those cars are following us" I told him, but he looked at me angrily now.

"Stop annoying me! They've been following us. Yesterday too. You've observed it now. They're my men" he said and again looked out of the window. Ass!

"What are you? You're not even that famous... I mean as of I know... just a businessman. Correct?" I asked. I was looking forward to insulting him much more. But he was looking at me like I'm crazy.

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it back again. "You... uhm... so you don't know?" He asked with pity.

"I don't know what?" I asked confused. He shook his head, nothing and turned away again.

After some time, we reached a cake shop named Elegantly Iced. Babe... this is my dream wedding. Please someone tell me when I am getting married. We both agreed that we'd choose the date ourselves and not soo early.