Chapter 24: Clarified Confusion!

Evelyn's POV

Oh, Evelyn Katherine Linard! For the first time in life you had to do something right! But no you had to get caught. You couldn't just move out of this place before you created any more ruckus. Even Isabella left this place. Now Nick blames me! That asshole! He'll get it from me one day. Just wait Mr! Now find a reason to escape from this Mr.

He stood in front me as he burned holes into my bag. He quickly pulled the bag out of my hand throwing it away from me and I looked up when he suddenly tugged my hand.

"Nick?!" I screeched seeing him act like this towards me.

"Just... shut-the-fvck-up!" He breathed through his clenched teeth and I followed him wide eyed. What the hell! Like seriously... what did I actually do this time?! "Nick what is wrong and don't give me that shit! I've taken it once not always" I said regarding the way he just acted towards me. His reaction was just a glare directed towards me.

I was pulled into the way to the office. We quickly reached his office as he kicked the door open. He dragged me by my hand and threw me to the other side. Thanks to the sofa I fell on.

He dragged his huge bossy swivel chair in front of me and sat on the edge of it. Now this is serious. What is happening?
"Now! Tell me! No games Katherine. This is about my sister!" He looked at me through his narrowed eyes, his elbows resting on his thighs with his hands clenched together.

I held my head in my hands looking down to the floor. "I have no fvcking idea what you're on about!" I whispered trying to control my temper.

"Isabella has been kidnapped! Now tell me, because I know it is you!" He screamed the last sentence at me making me flinch.

Me? How would I know. "Me? I kidnapped her?! Are you fvcking crazy?! All this while I was sitting on our bed packing my clothes! And here I thought..." that he was angry cause I was leaving. Puh-lease! In your dreams!! He'd be more than happy to see you leave.

"You thought?" He questioned narrowing his eyes. He held my arm tightly and I'm sure that would leave a bruise for tomorrow. "You thought your men would kidnap her and I wouldn't know a thing about it?!" He said holding me even more tightly and I squeezed my eyes shut cause of the pain he was inflicting on me.

"I-don't-know!" I groaned out in pain. "You were the one who let her out of the gate without security, you could've at least requested her to use your car if you really cared!" I spoke out angrily.

"You don't tell me what to do. I let her go out of the gate without a vehicle but definitely not without security-" he said but I cut him off.

"A useless one at that who couldn't actually bring her back securely." I hissed at him.

"All because of your men" he held both my arms now and I kept quiet. "Now tell me who it was and where is she!" He screamed, he looked dangerous with his red eyes almost ready to pop out with anger. His lips were curled up snarling at me and his nose flaring as he was breathing hard.

I suddenly felt like crying. Like I've come somewhere, to some strange place with strange people around me. I didn't like this Nick one bit. I was still trying to control my tears, my throats aching because of that but I failed to stop my tears as they spilled on my cheeks. I pulled out my arm from his grip and wiped my cheeks continuously because my eyes just weren't ready to listen.

I heard Nick sigh in front of me and I still had my eyes closed with my hands as the tears just wouldn't stop.
I have no idea how that woman got herself kidnapped. In fact, I blamed myself to be responsible for the brother sister fight. And look how the entire family is treating me!
What was that domestic relations law! Divorce under the grounds of cruel and inhuman treatment. I'm so getting out of here after all this will be solved. I can't live with this man.