Chapter 8: Life with Him?

Evelyn's POV

"Ok guys... so we'll be closed for tomorrow. It's my wedding and I want all of you to be there..... and Christine.... I have to ask you something... ok wait. Come with me" I said pulling her out of the door. I'm taking her to my house which is just a few blocks away from my restaurant, I'm going to surprise her. Yes, I have my own restaurant, Uncle Roger, you know Caroline's dad gave it me as a present, but he said it depends on me, how I'll run it.

And since I majored in hotel management.... hmm... I managed it fine, I guess. It was Uncle Roger's first restaurant and then he managed to open his big business, and this had to shut down for years. He thought I deserve to have this part of his life. That's really kind of him. He's the perfect father figure I got. I always asked him why he never gifted it to Cara. He never answered but just gave me a smile saying, am I not his daughter too? I so wished for Cara to be present on my wedding. I always dreamed of asking her to be my maid of honor... but I guess... she's better off without me. She has enough problems in her life, telling her about my marriage will obviously lead me to tell her the truth.

"What now Eve? Oh, and congratulations!" Chrissy said as we entered my house, too excited for my liking. Everyone's excited for my wedding except me of course.

Anyways. "Sooo.... Chrissy? How do you like this dress?" I asked with a fake doubtful expression. I know she loves peach colour. And that is the colour I've brought for her. It's simple but yet a sexy dress. She's going to look so glamorous. She just nodded with her bright eyes that was still stuck on the dress. "Chrissy.... will you please accept to be my maid of honour" I asked blinking my eyes with a sad expression. She was frowning at my sad face but started squealing as soon as my words clicked in her mind.

"Of course! You didn't even have to ask!" She said hugging me. Crushing my bones!

"Damn girl! You're going to break me" I said coughing. She only started giggling.
"Hmmm..... so.... how do you like the dress?" I asked her.

"Do you even have to ask? Duh! It's clearly written on my face!" She said with a huge smile.

I heard my phone ringing and I took it out. Damn I really have to change this ringtone. It scares me to death! Christine quickly snatched my phone and asked, 'Who the hell is Mr. Arrogant?!' I just shrugged but damn did I have to blush! She gave me a knowing look and answered the call.

"Dafuck!" I screamed.

"Hello brother-in law" she teased. Oh gawd! 'Sorry who?!' I heard him scream from the other side.

"I'm Christine. And ever since Eve started working. We've been together. She's the elder sister I never had. So, in that sense you are my to be brother- in law" she said and after that I didn't hear a single word. She is talking jumping on my sofa....

"Ok.. I'll give it back to her..." she said giggling but covered the phone with her hand. "You know we're not working tomorrow... I have some work to do and the salon of course. You informed me about your wedding on the day before. I've to be ready, bye!" She said throwing my phone on my face! Ouch! That hurt! And shut the door behind her.

"Uhm... hello?" I asked not sure what to say.

"I'm coming over" he said and none of us replied for a few seconds.... and more... and.... he cut the call! Argh! He needs to learn some manners.

Last time he was here.... I was behaving like a sex crazed woman. Oh, and what happened? Nothing actually.... sadly...

.......he picked me so that we could move to another room, but my back hit a wall and his hand moved onto my breast moving my coat aside. I threw my coat away after that and lead him to my bedroom where he ripped my shirt and held my breasts squeezing them while the other was teased by his mouth.... and when his leg moved my legs apart...