Chapter 3

Ashton's POV:
I have school tomorrow. I've just got settled in at Aaron's place. I just can't decide what to wear. I hear a knock at my door, "Who is it?" I ask, "Seth" I hear a familiar voice say. "Come in" is all I say before he walks in. "Hey, whatcha doin Ashy?" I raise an eyebrow at the new nickname, but don't say anything other than, "Trying to decide what to wear for school tomorrow. Don't want to be too emo, but I don't want to seem bratty. Any ideas?" Seth laughs "Yeah, go with the black skinny jeans, black combat boots, the black crop top, and the spiky belt. Don't forget a black beanie."

(This is the outfit)

     "Wow, this looks good!" I say stepping out of the bathroom

     "Wow, this looks good!" I say stepping out of the bathroom. Seth laughed "Yeah, not as good as you though" he said and I looked up when I realized what he said. "W-what?" I stumbled "Uh, it doesn't look, um as good as, uh you...." He said shyly. I blushed and looked at him shyly. He scratched the back of his head and looked up at me. I couldn't belive that he said I looked good. I mean, don't get me wrong, I kinda like him, but I mean.... Aaron would never approve. Would he? It didn't matter, I didn't have the guts to tell Seth that I like him, and he probably could never like someone as pathetic as me. I looked at him. He suddenly had me to the wall, his hand cupping my cheek. I gasped and stared into his piercing blue eyes. His lips were so close to mine, if I leaned forward even a half inch our lips would touch. I didn't have to lean far, he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. I suddenly felt him being yanked away from me, my eyes fluttered open and I saw an angry Aaron standing in front of me. He glared at Seth and told Seth to leave the room. My breathing slowed and Aaron looked at me. "What the hell was that?" He demanded. I looked at him and stumbled over my words "It was just a k-kiss a-and I'm sorry p-please don't h-hit me." I started crying as the memories of my father beating me and throwing down the stairs came back, and the ones of my mother slapping me, the scars and bruises I would have. I would go to school and be pushed around and shoved in lockers. I was used to abuse, but had hoped things would change.
     Aaron's look softened and he hugged me close "I wouldn't dream of it, Ash. I wouldn't dream of it." Seth knocked on the door. Aaron coughed "Come in" he said in his naturally deep voice. Seth entered and looked at Aaron, "Hey uh, can I talk to Ash. Alone?" He asked. Aaron frowned "Don't try anything. I'll have you outta here faster than Katt Williams can make you laugh." He glowered. Seth nodded and Aaron left the room. I sat on my bed and Seth sat next to me. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to ki---" I cut him off "I'm not. My first kiss was pretty damn good. I mean, seeing how we can't exactly be together, ya know, cause of Aaron. Look Seth, I like you. And I don't want to be a burden, I'm thinking of just leaving, letting you guys find a different child, I'm complicated. I'm emo. I'm anorexic. I hate bright colors. I'm obsessed with BVB. I love black. I'm not the right one for you two, and I apologize." He cuts me off by kissing me again. Our lips lock and move in sync as things get a little intense. We kiss for what feels like ages, but is probably only a few seconds, and I have to pull away for breath. He coughs and looks down, before flushing bright pink, and looking back at me. "Look, uh, you should probably come down and eat something.... you've got school tomorrow, and uh, I've got college classes. Aaron wants you to ride the bus, so you'll have to get up early." I nod and he leaves. I quickly change into my batman pajamas. I put my hair up in a tight braid, and then I go brush my teeth. It was around 8 so I figured I might as well go to bed. I climb under the covers, Andy, Jake, CC, Ashley, and Jinxx were all on the cover. I smiled at their faces and then laid down. I pulled the covers up and yawned. Falling into a deep sleep. The last thing I heard was "Sleep well, my fallen angel." And the voice that said it was the last I expected.

A/N: hey guys been awhile since I updated because I've been busy and don't have Internet anymore so I will take longer to update.