Chapter 6

Seth's POV

"What do you mean? You weren't going to mention that some asshole hit you?" I was beyond pissed. Not at her, more at the guy who hit her. This isn't gonna fly with me. I stood up and left the room, running down the stairs and out the door to my car. I got in and drove off. I need to cool off.

Ash's POV

Great. Seth's pissed off now. Just what I needed. I sighed and walked back into my own room, earning a weary look from Jade. "You okay, hun?" She asked me while rubbing my back. I nodded and explained what had happened. "I'm sure he'll be back soon" she said and I nodded slowly, wanting to believe what she told me. "That's why I didn't want him to know, I knew he would be pissed off. Maybe he won't do anything stupid," I muttered the last part to myself and then sighed before grabbing my notebook out of my bag. "Oooh, whats that?" Jade inquired as she saw the cover of my notebook. I looked at her and smiled, "This is my book of life. I write everything in here, and I have some drawings in here too. Aaron and Seth got it made for me. I can only imagine what they paid for it, this is a really nice notebook.." I trailed off as I realized that I was rambling.

Jade looked at the notebook in awe before snapping out of her momentary trance

Jade looked at the notebook in awe before snapping out of her momentary trance. "It's beautiful, I wish I had one.." she smiled softly and checked her phone. "Fuck.." she groaned and showed me a message she had from her brother. "Come on, I'll walk you" I said as I stood up from the bed and grabbed my pocket knife that the boys had bought me for when I go walking alone. Jade and I walked out the front door and began walking to her house. We talked a little and when we finally got there I gave her a hug and wished her luck. "Its gonna be fine, he hurts you and I'll decapitate the hell outta that bitch" I growled at the thought of someone hurting my best friend. She laughed and hugged me again, "I'll be fine" she assured me before she went inside. I turned around and headed home, walking slowly and thinking about today. Was Seth mad at me? Would he be home before Aaron? I didn't know the answer to any of these questions, but when I got home and was met with the both of them at the door, I knew I was in for it. "Where the hell have you been?" Aaron asked me. I simply told them that I walked Jade home. "Is it true that a guy at school slapped you?" I froze. Seth told him. Fuck! I'm so dead. I nodded slowly, not looking at either of them. Aaron sighed, "I'll take care of this tomorrow." That got my attention, "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Neither of you are going to go to my school just because someone slapped me, no. Fucking no." Aaron's face showed me he was surprised at my reaction, "I'm not going tomorrow," he said, making me breathe a sigh of relief, "I'm going now." I decided that fighting it was no use and instead stomped up the stairs to my room, slamming the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and retrieved my special notebook from my bag again. I pulled out my writing pen and began writing. About twenty minutes later I decided to go take my shower, so I put everything down and went into the bathroom. I stripped down and turned on the hot water, then I stepped into the shower and let the water wash away my misery and tears. After a few minutes I decided to actually shower instead of standing there moping, so I washed my hair and when I finished the shower itself, I stood there and just let the water wash over me. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in a tank top and my underwear. "Wow. A whole hour." I walked into my room and noticed my notebook was on the floor. I bent down and picked it up, slipping it into my bag. "Hot damn" Seth whispered in my ear, making me jump. I turned around and smacked his chest, "Damn it! Why are you in here?" I snapped at him, but before he could answer Aaron walked in. I screamed, "Oh my God! Get out!" Like, no one wants their 'dad' to see them in underwear and a tank top. He had a confused look on his face and then when he took in my appearance, he blushed and left the room. From the other side of the door he said, "Seth get your ass out here" to which Seth immediately obeyed. I grabbed my leggings from my dresser and pulled them on, slipping on socks as well. I quickly brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. Aaron was still glaring at Seth and blushing when I walked out of my room. I looked at him and immediately lied to protect Seth, "I had just gotten out of the shower, I had told him to wait in my room for me because I wanted to talk, but then I walked out dressed the way I was because I had left my shorts in my room. I forgot he was there, he didn't do anything wrong. If you want to get onto someone it should be me." Aaron looked at me, his blush finally subsiding, "You swear this is the truth?" I nodded. "Fine. But if it happens again I will not hesitate to bend you over my knee and---" he cut himself off realizing how that sounded. "Not like that but...No.. that's...Ugh...Fuck it" he walked away his face freshly red. I blushed too, and Seth chuckled softly. "Well aren't you just wanted?" He put his arm around me, I glared, then we returned to my room. I smiled and pulled him down onto my bed with me. "Cuddle with me," I made a pouty face and pulled him close. "Okay, okay. Besides, who would pass up an opportunity to cuddle with the cutest human alive?" He grinned and pulled me into his chest. We laid there for a good hour, him stroking my hair, and me just slowly falling asleep. Aaron knocked on the door, "It's time for supper. You guys wanna come eat?" He asked. We both sighed and walked downstairs to eat. "OH MY GOD YOU BOUGHT MCDONALD'S YOU'RE THE BEST HUMAN EVER!!!!!" I screamed when I saw the food. Seth and Aaron both laughed at me as I snatched my food and put on a movie. "What are we watching?" Aaron asked. I smiled deviously, "We, my friend, are going to watch every single Disney movie we have. Sit tight and get some popcorn," I curled up in the recliner with my food and pressed play. We were now watching Pocohantas. This is gonna be a very long marathon of movies.