Chapter 10

(A/N: Guys, this chapter takes place while Ashton is asleep with Erik, so please don't get confused. This is just what happens between Penny and Jade during that time period. But it will change later in the chapter. Enjoy!)

Jade's POV:

"Dude they were totally sucking face! Like it was weird but it's also kind of cute. I acted mad but honestly I ship it," I said to Penny. She laughed, "I guess it was kind of cute. But once again, I don't understand relationships. And ew...mouth germs." I laughed at that and then I sat down on the bed. I had ordered more pizza because food. So now there were two boxes of fresh, hot, yummy, greasy pizza sitting on my bed. I ate a slice of pepperoni while Penny ate a slice of cheese. I opened my laptop and casted the YouTube video to my 68" flat screen. Immediately the video of Jacksepticeye playing The World's Easy-est Game popped up. Poor Jack. I had just changed into my pajamas when I heard a scream from Erik's room. Hell.

I ran into his room and looked around. Ashton was crying and curled into his chest. "What happened?" I asked softly. "She had a nightmare." I nodded and left them be. "It's fine, no one was murdered. Ash had a bad dream," I said as I sat back on the bed. "Aw man, I was hoping we could hide a body." Penny looked at me with a serious face. Then we both began laughing hysterically. Once we had both finished our pizza and were ready for bed, I looked at Penny. "Need any blankets or pillows?" She shook her head. "Alright, well I've got a king size bed so don't think you're sleeping on the floor. Get your ass up here." She laughed and crawled into her side of the bed. I took my contacts out and we both laid down. "Goodnight Penny. Sleep well." I yawned, "You too, Jade." And then we both fell asleep.

(A/N: Sorry this is so short, as said it's just what happens while Ash and Erik are sleeping. So why was Ash having nightmares, hmmm???)