Chapter 29

Kallie's POV

Hanging out with Chase is so much fun. Literally everyone here is like in a relationship. Aaron and Haven, even though they aren't a couple yet, are together. I can tell by the way they look at each other. Seth and Alexis are back together, probably because of the baby. Erik and Ash are together and hopefully will stay together. Even Penny and Luke! Well, they arent together, but by the way he stares at her, it's gonna happen.

I looked up into Chase's hazel eyes, which matched my own, and i completely melted. He's super sweet. He's really shy, but with what I've learned about him, I'm not surprised. I ponder for a moment and decide that I want to buy a prize with my tickets. Ive been playing games with Chase and we've earned at least 4,000 tickets together.

"I want that," I whisper, seeing a Mad Hatter plushie.

"The Mad Hatter plush?" Chase asks, causing my cheeks to flush. I nod, hoping he doesn't think I'm weird. "Well, its only 2,000 tickets. Why not? He grins at me, making my heart pound. We stand in line and wait patiently until its our turn. We have to insert the tickets into a machine to put them on the card we received when we walked in. They do this to avoid having to count each individual ticket.

Once we made it to the front of the line we started inserting tickets like crazy. Once we finished we had earned 4,112 tickets. Wow. I grinned so hard I thought the smile would be forever etched onto my face. We headed for the prize section and waited in line for a moment before it was our turn to pick what we wanted.

Chase handed over the card to the girl. She smiles at him and leans over the counter, showing her cleavage, "So, what can I get for you?" I was very uncomfortable but I noticed Chase didn't even look at her boobs. "The Mad Hatter plush for the lady here," he said, putting his arm around my shoulder. My heart began racing as he did so. He's so adorable. I stifled a laugh as she rolled her eyes, grabbed the plush, swiped the card, and handed them both to him. "Is that all, sweetheart? Need a receipt too?"

"Yeah, a receipt please."

I noticed when she handed it to him she had written something on the back. I frowned as I realized that she probably wrote her number down. As soon as we headed by the trash can he dropped the receipt in. "I just wanted to see if she was desperate enough to write her number down." I laughed.

"Hey, we aren't gonna use the rest of these, should we see if any of the others want it?" I asked, looking at him. "That's a good idea."

Luke's POV

I looked at Penny as she focused on skeeball. She's determined to win that giraffe and I'm determined to make sure she gets it. Kallie approached us and held the card out, "There's 2,112 tickets left on here. We already used what we needed. Here."

"Are you sure, Kal?" Penny asked. I smiled, she was always so sweet. She didn't want to take anything when offered without asking if they were positive. She always thinks of others

"Of course. Go ahead and put your tickets on there, maybe you'll have enough for whatever you're wanting to get," Chase said. "Come on Penny, let's go put the tickets on there and see what we've got so far!"

She smiled excitedly as we headed for the machine. We found an empty one and began inserting the tickets.

123
156
178
231
264
280
341
365
433
470
500
542
599
617
631
671
700
762
824
868
933
946
1,001
1,067
1,134
1,170
1,246
1,297
1,320
1,378
1,424
1,499
1,567
1,602

We earned 1,602 tickets. When added to the other 2,112 on the card, that gave us 3,714. That's enough to buy Penny her giraffe and buy me something. I grinned at Penny and she smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. We both rushed off to the prize booth and were lucky enough to be the first ones in line.

I handed the girl the card and told her we wanted the giant giraffe. The girl happily obliged and handed us the giraffe after she swiped the card. Now we had 714 tickets.

"What do you want?" Penny asked. I looked around and decided I wanted the light sabers. They were 50 tickets each, so I got 14 and used the remaining tickets to buy a bunch of spider rings. She swiped the card and handed me my light sabers and rings. I grinned and Penny just chuckled and shook her head.

"Did you seriously just buy 14 light sabers?" She asked me, "Did you seriously just buy a giant stuffed giraffe?"

"Touché."

My phone rang and I saw it was a message from Ash telling me that everyone was gonna meet at the food court in the mall. I passed the message on to Penny and then we headed outside to put our stuff in the vehicle.

Today has been a wonderful day.

---------------------------

A/N: please forgive me y'all its 2 in the morning and I should be asleep but i wanted to update for you guys. I love yall and i wanna thank yall for all the reads and the votes and comments. It makes my day. We are ranked 241 in "emo" and I honestly couldn't be prouder cause you guys helped me get here. Special thanks to PennyGCable  for beingpart of my inspiration as well as haleylee2224   Thank yall both so much i love yall ♡♡♡♡