Chapter 12

Ash's POV:

Woods. Peace. Silence. Invisibility. That's all I need. I scaled the tree in front of me no problem. Safe. "Ash!" I heard Seth's voice call. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and I crouched. Just like I learned. "Damn it! She has to be here somewhere!" Aaron shouted, unknowingly slinging a rock directly for my head. I ducked, keeping silent. "This is your fault," Seth began, "If you hadn't pissed her off--" he was interrupted. "No, Seth. You're the one who forgot about Alexis! You're the one who broke her heart! If you would have just left her alone like I told you to, this never would've happened!" Aaron ran a hand through his hair.

"Now wait just a damn--" Aaron cut Erik off. "No, you. If you wouldn't have taken her to a FUCKING BAR, maybe she wouldn't have been drinking! Maybe she wouldn't have run into Seth! Maybe she never would've kissed you! You little bastard, you're the reason she took off!" I heard a crack as Erik threw a punch. "First off, I'm not the bastard here. Second, if you wouldn't have been bitching at her, she would be in the mall with me, Jade, and Penny right now. Third, you yelling at me, yelling in general, isn't helping. So I suggest maybe you shut the fuck up, quit whining, and try looking above your head." Shit. He saw me.

Aaron looked up at me, his eyes filled with pain, anger, and sorrow. "Get down here. Now." I shook my head, staying where I was. "Ashton, get down here. I'm not saying it again." I laughed, "What are you gonna do? Hit me? Do it. I'm used to it. You wouldn't be the first man to beat me." He flinched at my words, Erik's face instantly fell. Seth looked down. "Exactly. You won't do anything. I'm tired of the fucking fighting. Grow the hell up, I sure did. Stop fighting, apologize to one another and then maybe I'll consider coming down." I heard them all sigh and say "Sorry..." I rolled my eyes. I jumped down and landed in the middle of the three of them. "Hospital. Now." I glared at Aaron, looking at Erik who was the one to cause this. He looked away, his face red and his hands in his pockets. I nodded and led the way as Seth, Erik, and Aaron followed behind me.

The moment we arrived in the parking lot I texted Penny and Jade in the group chat: 'Taking the boys to the hospital, I'll explain later. I'll have Erik come pick you guys up.' I immediately got into the drivers seat and made Erik and Seth in the back while Aaron sat in the front. "I should seriously kick your ass for that," I snapped. "You know how I feel about you fucking fighting." I heard a sigh and a 'sorry' from Aaron. Erik and Seth both were silent. The entire drive was silent after that. I got out with Seth and Aaron and told Erik to go back to the mall for the girls.

Once inside, Aaron's jaw was tended to. The crack we heard was just a hairline fracture. "You're free to go. Don't forget to stop by the pharmacy to get the pain meds," the doctor spoke as we began to leave. I nodded, pulling the boys out the door behind me. I dropped by the pharmacy downstairs and picked Aaron's medicine up. "Ash, I'm sorry..." He spoke softly once we got back in the car. I sighed softly, "It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay.. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." I could hear him smile as I started the car and began driving.

Once back at the mall, I told Aaron and Seth I would be back. They nodded and I set out on my journey to find Penny and Jade. Fun. "What the hell happened?" Jade asked the moment we ran into each other. "Long story short, your brother punched Aaron in the face. I took Aaron to the hospital. He's fine." She blinked then laughed a little, "I'm surprised he had the balls to!" I looked at her with a confused look on My face, "What do you mean?" Erik glared at her and grabbed my arm gently, pulling me to the side. "Don't listen to her," he said softly, "Please, princess." I felt my cheeks heat up when he called me princess. I blinked for a moment then looked up and pressed my lips to his. Jade let out a girly squeal, Penny made a gagging noise, and Seth scoffed. I didn't realize Seth had followed me in. My fingers found their way to Erik's hair, but before I could pull away on my own, strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away from him. I made a pouty face but blushed when I realized it was Aaron who pulled me back. Did they both follow me? My face was the color of a firetruck.

Aaron glared at Erik and pulled me back over to the group. I had a frown etched onto my face as I crossed my arms and looked at Aaron with a pouty face. His eyes softened for a moment before he shook his head. I frowned, then I bit my lip and looked back over to Erik, who immediately sent me a wink. I giggled and looked up at Aaron, "Can me and the girls go have our shopping time now?" He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine. Be home by 9" I hugged him and smiled at the girls.

"Oh, I think you should try this one!" Jade shoved a dress toward me. I looked at it before shrugging and trying it on. I smiled, the dress was very beautiful. She then handed me some black wedges, shoved me into a changing room. I laughed, taking off my clothes and changing into the dress and shoes. "I don't know guys..." I spoke softly. "Get out here. I'm sure you look wonderful" Penny encouraged. I smiled and stepped out. "Oh-" "My-" "God-" I laughed as Jade, Penny, and Erik stared at me. Erik couldn't keep his eyes off of me in this dress. I kind of liked it.