Chapter 4

Aaron's POV:
I can't believe what I walked in on last night! My best friend kissing my adopted daughter! I wanted to punch him in the face for it too. That was the only thing running through my mind as I head towards Ash's room. I am going to wake her up, and then she has to get dressed and catch the bus to school. Pushing open the door, I see that she is sleeping peacefully in her bed, and already had her things ready. I gently shook her awake "Time to get up, you have school in an hour." She groans and climbs out of her bed. I head back to the kitchen and cook some bacon and some biscuits.

Ashton's POV:
     Ugh Aaron woke me up and I have school in an hour. I quickly get dressed and brush my hair out. I look through my wallet and see that I still have the 3 grand that I was saving. I smile. After getting all my stuff together for school, I walk down the stairs and smell food. Seth is sitting at the counter eating bacon. I sit my things down and slide onto the stool next to him, and eat a piece of bacon and half a biscuit. He looks at me "Eat. Please," Seth says softly "please eat." I groan and eat the rest of the biscuit and another piece of bacon. When I finish, I excuse myself and go to the bathroom, putting two fingers down my throat, I throw up everything I ate. I study myself in the mirror. Ugh. Look at me. I'm pathetic! My thighs are big, my stomach is huge, and my hair is ugly, my eyes don't look right, my nose is too fat, and my lips are too big.
     I listen to Black Veil Brides while I'm on the bus. After turning off and putting away my phone, I head inside the school and make my way to the office. I get my schedule and see that I have 7 classes. Sigh. Oh well. They leave me to find them on my own. When I finally reach my first class I walk in and sit in a seat at the back, in the corner. I see that there are notes on the board, and that the class has to write a long essay about the history of literature. I write down the notes and a kid walks in, a guy actually, and says "You're in my seat." I glance up at him and continue writing. A girl about my age grabs my wrist and twists it. Naturally, as I'm used to it, I don't say anything when I hear the bone crack. Instead, I pick my things up, and move over to the opposite corner. I continue my work, being careful with my wrist.
     The teacher introduces me, and I sigh as I look at my wrist, swollen and purple. Great, now I'm going to be in trouble. I mentally sighed when the bell rang and I went to my next class. I bumped into someone and fell down "I'm sorry!" I yelled, afraid I'd be hit. The girl held out a hand to help me up "It's fine. My name is Jade. What's yours?" She asked nicely "Ash" I said. She looked at me and I subconsciously crossed my arms and pulled down my shirt. She ended up walking me to my next class, since we had the same teacher. Yay. Science. We walked in and I sat down in the back corner. Jade sat next to me. A tall blonde girl walked in and looked at me. She had a look of disgust before she said "Get the hell out of my seat" and I laughed. "Make me" I said. Next thing I know, she punches me and the last thing I see before I black out, is her lying on the floor, blood pouring from her nose and lip, and her eye is swollen and black.

Aaron's POV:
     I sat in the office waiting for Ash. Apparently she got in a fight. The principal and I were discussing what could have happened, apparently the teacher wasn't in the room, and the students didn't want to talk. When Ash arrived, I saw she was covered in blood. I jumped up and ran to her "Oh my God! Ash are you okay?! Where's the blood coming from?!" I yelled while panicking. She pushed me away "it's not mine" and that's when I began to worry. She told her side of the story to the principal and left the room. Then the other girl came in, her nose bloody, lip as well, and her left eye swollen shut. She told a similar story, except she said that Ash had hit her first. I tried to keep calm. When the girl left, another one, with blue hair, came in. She told the story the same way Ash did. She said that she was sitting next to Ash. Point is, my baby girl got in a fight and won! She is so not grounded!

Seth's POV:
     Oh my gosh. Aaron and Ash just got home an Ash is covered in blood. I flipped out and started yelling and panicking. And since they couldn't calm me down....Ash kissed me! In front of Aaron! Ha! I kissed back naturally and Aaron just left the room, because apparently, from what I'm told, Ash said that she likes me and doesn't care what Aaron says. We kissed for what felt like hours, until she pulled away out of breath. I laughed and walked her to her room. She went in the bathroom and got a hot shower. When she came out, I was still on her bed. She didn't expect me to be in her room.... She wasn't wearing clothes... I need not to say more. I covered my eyes like a respectful gentleman should do and said "Ash I'm still here. You might wanna get dressed" and she screamed "What the hell? Perv much?" And I laughed. "My eyes are covered and I'm still a perv? That isn't how that works... Is it?" I joked. She went back in the bathroom. I got up and left the room. That was awkward. I've got a boner now....