Chapter 27

Haven's POV

"Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback began playing through the radio, making me smile. I looked over at Aaron. God he's so adorable. It didn't take long before he started belting out the lyrics.

"Time is going by so much faster than I, and I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you. Now I'm wondering why, I've kept this bottled inside. So I'm starting to regret not telling all of it to you. So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know"

"You're never gonna be alone from this moment on. If you ever feel like letting go I won't let you fall. You're never gonna be alone, I'll hold you til the hurt is gone."

"And now, as long as I can, I'm holding on with both hands. Cause forever I believe that there's nothing I could need but you. So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know,"

"You're never gonna be alone from this moment on. If you ever feel like letting go, I wont let you fall. When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on. We're gonna take the world on, I'll hold you til the hurt is gone."

"You gotta live every single day like it's the only on. What if tomorrow never comes? Don't let it slip away, could be our only one, you know it's only just begun. Every single day may be our only one. What if tomorrow never comes, tomorrow never comes?"

"Time is going by so much faster that I, well I'm starting to regret not telling all of this to you. You're never gonna be alone from this moment on. If you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall. When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on. We're gonna take the world on, I'll hold you til the hurt is gone."

"I'm gonna be there all the way I wont be missing one more day I'm gonna be there all the way I wont be missing one more day."

We stopped at a stop sign right before the last verse. He stared into my eyes as he sang the last part of the song. Before I knew it we were both leaning in toward one another. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips met and I felt a fire ignite inside my soul and pour through my veins.

I completely melted into the kiss, loving the taste of him. I've longed to do this for the longest time but I was too afraid he would reject me.

We both jumped apart as a horn sounded behind us. Aaron began to drive again, both of us blushing madly. We arrived in front of the arcade to see that everyone else was there waiting for us. Aaron pulled into a parking space and turned the engine off. He grinned at me, grabbed his wallet, and went to meet the rest of the group.

Seth was in a neon shirt and some jeans with a pair of beat up converse, Ash was wearing a black and white striped shirt with black lace sleeves, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and her black wedges. Jade was wearing a blue off-the-shoulder shirt with an open back, some black leggings, and her blue converse. Luke was wearing a black and white baseball shirt with stars on the sleeve, black skinny jeans, and a pair of all black converse. Emily was wearing the same thing as her brother. I noticed the twins and Ash all three had a black lip ring on the left side. Chase was wearing a maroon hoodie, some jeans, and a pair of Nike's. Kallie was wearing a Slytherin shirt, a black studded leather jacket, some biker gloves, black jeans, and a pair of studded combat boots. Erik was dressed in a plain white tee with a jean jacket, skinny jeans, and some Vans. Alexis was standing next to Seth in a t shirt, leggings and black sandals. Penny was wearing a sunshine yellow sweater with white stripes, some very light blue jeans, and some white fuzzy boots like mine. I noticed she had the jeans tucked in and she seemed genuinely happy.

I stepped out of the car and noticed Penny's eyes brighten as she took in my black fuzzy boots. This made me smile as I walked closer to the group. Ash and Erik were holding hands while they chatted with the twins, Aaron and Seth were conversing, Jade and Penny were both watching me approach, and Kallie and Chase were rather obviously flirting with one another. I smiled. They would be adorable together. His cheeks were tinged pink with a light blush, as were Kallie's. Young love is a beautiful thing.