Chapter 26

Aaron's POV

We were all just relaxing on the couch: Alexis, Seth, Chase, Kallie, Jade, Penny, Ash, Erik, myself, and even Luke and his sister Emily. Luke and Emily were twins, but they didn't look identical, exactly. They had the same smile and the same nose, which happened to look a lot like Ash, but Emily had blue eyes and blonde hair, while Luke had greenish blue eyes with black hair. He and Ash had the same hair color. Odd. I shrugged it off, groaning as I heard the doorbell. I got up and opened the door.

The moment those turquoise eyes met mine, I let out a happy yell. "HAVEN! HAVEN LIBERTY WOODS I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN 6 MONTHS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HOLY SHIT COME THE FUCK INSIDE!" I hugged her as she stepped inside and she squeezed me back.

"Ash, this is Haven, my best friend since kindergarten. Seth, you've met Haven. Introductions. Okay, so the one with black and green hair is Kallie, the guy next to her is Chase, then the girl next to Seth is his baby mama Alexis," this earned me a glare from Seth and a laugh from Alexis, "Copper head is Penny, blue hair is Jade, Blondie next to Jade is her brother Erik, Ash's boyfriend, the one with black hair next to Erik is Ashton, my adopted daughter, the Blondie on her other side is Emily, and that's her twin brother Luke." I took a deep breath. Damn. Too many people.

Haven nodded, "Nice to meet you all, I hope you don't mind me intruding."

"Not at all," Ash said, getting up and walking toward us. "It's nice to meet you, Haven. I haven't heard about you until now, but you seem like a wonderful person and I'm happy to get to know you." I smiled at her. She's such a good person. Ash and Haven shared a quick hug before Seth spoke, "Hey, why don't we have an arcade day? There's 12 of us and nothing to do."

Everyone agreed that would be fun and we all went our separate ways to change. We'd meet in front of the arcade in an hour. "Hey, can I just grab some clothes and change at Jade's? I haven't spent much time with Kallie, Jade, or Penny lately and it would be nice to catch up." I bit my lip as I considered it, "Oh, alright. You," i pointed at Erik, "No funny business." He laughed before nodding. They all got in the car and left. I must admit, Erik has a good taste in cars.

Seth quickly changed into a neon yellow shirt and some jeans and took Alexis home to change, as well as Chase. Now it was just me and Haven. "Ren, I'll be back in a minute, I'm gonna go get changed, okay?" I smiled. She still used my nickname. She sauntered off toward the spare room and I went to my room to change as well. I threw on a faded Metallica shirt, some ripped skinny jeans, and my black Vans before plopping on the couch waiting for Haven.

A few moments later she came out wearing a black shirt with purple and teal roses all over it. She had on a pair of black leggings and her fuzzy white boots. Shit. Those leggings hugged her ass just the right way. No, stop. She's not into you. I smiled, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready when you are, love." My heartbeat quickened. She's always called me love, mostly because she is from Australia, but it's never had an affect on me. My hands began to sweat and my knees felt like they'd give out any moment. I grabbed my wallet, my phone, and my keys. We walked outside and I opened the door for her, "Why thank you kind sir," she said, I bowed. "You're most welcome madam," she giggled, making my heart leap. Fuck.

I hopped in the driver seat and plugged my phone in to the aux. Immediately "1985" by Bowling For Soup began to play. I grinned at Haven as her eyes lit up.

"Debbie just hit the wall, she never had it all, one Prozac a day, husbands a CPA. Her dreams went out the door when she turned 24, only been with one man, what happened to her plan? She was gonna be an actress, she was gonna be a star, she was gonna shake her ass on the hood of Whitesnake's car. Her yellow SUV is now the enemy, looks at her average life and nothing has been alright since,"

"Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2, and Blondie, and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool cause she's still preoccupied with 19, 19, 1985!"

"She's seen all the classics, she knows every line, Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, even Saint Elmo's Fire. She rocked out to Wham, not a big Limp Bizkit fan, thought she'd get a hand on a member of Duran Duran. Where's her miniskirt made of snakeskin? And who's the other guy that's singing in Van Halen? When did reality become tv, what ever happened to sitcoms, game shows? On the radio was,"

"Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2, and Blondie, and music still on MTV, her two kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool, she's still preoccupied with 19, 19, 1985."

"She hates time, make it stop. When did Mötley Crüe become classic rock? And when did Ozzy become an actor? Please make this stop, stop, stop! And bring back,"

"Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2, and Blondie, and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool cause shes still preoccupied with 1985."

"Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2, and Blondie, and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool cause she's still preoccupied with 19, 19, 1985!"

I laughed, I knew the song but not as well as she did. I could do the chorus, but I sucked at remembering the verses. All I remember is something about a mini skirt and Van Halen. Good band, by the way. I couldn't help but notice how soft her thin lips looked as she sang along with the song. Ugh. I'm so fucked.

-----------------------

A/N: guys this was 1074 words, not including the "Aaron's POV" thing. This chapter would've reached probably 2000+ words so I decided to break it into different chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this!!