Chapter 13

Ashton's POV

The way Erik looked at me in this dress made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. I blushed as our eyes connected and he bit his lip. Jade smiled and Penny pretended not to notice. "Well?" I asked softly, breaking my eyes from Erik's. They all three nodded. After changing back into my normal clothes, we walked to the counter and I dug through my wallet to pay for the dress, "Let me," Erik said, placing the cash on the counter, "Erik, you don't have to."

"I know, princess," he grinned. I smiled at him. As we began to leave Penny and Jade walked ahead of us. I knew what they were doing. Erik wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked toward Hot Topic. After we all bought the shirts and other things we wanted, we began to head toward the food court for some lunch. I surprised myself when I actually ordered food. My anorexia had gotten a little better, so I was actually eating a little. I ordered some sweet and sour chicken with shrimp fried rice from the Chinese booth. Erik ordered some bourbon chicken with steamed veggies and rice. Penny and Jade laughed and both got a bacon cheeseburger with fries.

We all sat down at a table in the corner of the food court. I sent Aaron a quick text to let him know that we were at the food court, receiving the response of 'okay, be there soon.' I sighed and ate my chicken. I love sweet and sour chicken. Yum. It's better than pizza. Erik glanced at me before eating the last bite of his food. Compared to the rest of them, I eat super slow. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder, causing me to jump. I relaxed once I realized it was Aaron's. He and Seth pulled up a chair and sat to eat with us. Well, me.

"Please finish your food" Seth whispered softly in my ear. I glared at him and ate more of my rice. I took a deep breath and ate the last bite of my food. Immediately, I felt sick. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Checking that I was alone, I entered a stall and forced two fingers down my throat, throwing up everything I ate. I hate myself. I want to get better, but I'm so scared it's just going to make me fat again. I hated my body, and I still do. I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall, gasping to see Penny standing beside the sink. Fuck a duck. I looked at her guiltily as I washed my hands. "I didn't know you were anorexic" was all she said before giving me a hug. "Don't worry, I won't tell Seth that you threw it up. Promise." I blinked and wiped away a stray tear, "Thank you so much, Penny. I owe you." She smiled and gave me another hug. We exited the bathroom and walked to the parking lot. Apparently they all headed to the car except for Penny and we were supposed to meet them there.

I faked a smile as we saw the boys and Jade standing by the cars. Inside my stomach was churning and my head was whirling. The next thing I know I hear a bunch of screams and a horn. Everything went black.