Chapter 34

Emily's POV

I was sitting on the floor by the window when Alexis and her asshole step-brother left. I happened to glance out the window and I saw his hand connect to her cheek. Oh hell no. I stood up, "Wait sis, where you going?" Luke asked, seeming concerned. "To kick that bitches ass!" Seth jumped up, "Dude, she's pregnant and she hasn't done anything to you."

"Not Alexis, her dumb ass step brother. Ash, you wanna record this?" Ashton grinned and got her phone, following me out the door.

"Hey, dickwad!" I yelled, catching his attention. "Who the hell are you?" He snapped at me. "Emily, please just go back inside. I'm fine," Alexis pleaded with me. "Oh hell to the no! He slapped you! He ain't getting away with this shit!" I noticed Ashton had her phone out and was already recording. Good.

"Come on, you wanna hit girls, hit me!" I yelled. He stepped toward me, "Look you little bitch, don't push me. I'll beat your ass," Ryan spoke. He was fuming. Good. "Come on, hit me," I said, shoving him backwards. He lost his balance. "You little slut!" He stood up and swung at me, but he was too slow for me. I ducked and roundhouse kicked him in the jaw. He screamed out in pain and clutched his jaw. He seemed even more pissed now. Good. I glanced back to make sure Ash was still recording. Luke and Erik stepped out the door, Seth and Aaron following them. "Em, that's enough," Luke spoke in a loud, commanding voice. Seth comforted Alexis and made sure she was okay.

"No, it's not enough. He hit Alexis!" Oh shit. Seth, Erik, Aaron, and Luke were all angry now. Luke stepped forward but Penny grabbed his wrist, "No. Let her handle him. If he hurts her he has another thing coming," she spoke softly.

Just then Ryan swung at me again, but this time I leaned backwards into a backbend, flipped over, and kicked him right in the jaw, sending him sprawling onto the concrete. I stood up and marched over to him. I threw a punch, "That's for hitting Alexis," another, "That's for calling me a slut," a third one, "That's for swinging at me," another punch, "That's for swinging a second time," one last punch, "And that's for being a dick." I went to deliver another one, but Luke grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off. I broke loose and was about to swing but to no avail, Erik, Aaron, Luke, and Chase all four grabbed me and pulled me back. Damn it.

I saw blue lights and realized someone must've called the police. Oh well. The cop came to a stop at the edge of the driveway, three cop cars behind him. The first one stepped out and approached me, the second and third lifted Ryan from the ground and called for paramedics, the fourth one just stood by, watching a moment.

"Excuse me miss, can you tell me what happened?" The first officer spoke. Ashton quit recording then. "Yes sir, what would you like to know?" I asked calmly. "For starters, who is everyone?" I quickly told him who everyone was and why we all were here, then I decided to go ahead and tell him why the fight started. I'm sure I'll get in some sort of trouble since I technically started the fight.

"So, let me get this straight, you're all here for a sleep over, except for Ryan, and he hit Alexis, the pregnant girl, so you came out here to beat his ass?" Officer Raymond spoke. "Yes sir. If I didn't, she would've," I laughed, as I pointed to Ashton, who sheepishly waved at him. "Well, I say job well done. We'll get this fella to the hospital and you can all go about your little sleep over," he smiled and gave me a high five. Hell yeah!

We all went back inside, Alexis included, and sat in the living room. "What was all that?" Jade asked me as she munched on the popcorn. "Ryan hit Alexis. Ash got the whole fight on video if you wanna see it," I shrugged as I plopped down next to her and grabbed a handful of the popcorn. Ash went upstairs and grabbed her laptop and came back downstairs. I glanced over and noticed she was uploading the video to YouTube. Oh boy. Within moments of the upload there were hundreds of views. One person must've found it and shared it to some friends, who in turn shared it to some more friends, and so forth. By the time we had finished the popcorn and got the fort ready the video had over 7 million views, and Ash had whole lot of Subscribers.