Chapter 5

Ashton's POV:
I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep as soon as I finished my shower. Oh well. I realized I was the only one up and decided to wake Seth. I quietly made my way to his room, cautiously opened the door, and swiftly snuck in. I giggled to myself and climbed onto his bed. I sat on his stomach and leaned down over him, kissing his mouth softly. Within moments I felt his lips respond and his hands making their way to my hips. Things got really heated and I had to pull away. He looked up at me "Hey baby..." He said in a sleepy, but sexy, voice. I got off of him, and pulled my shirt down.

Seth looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes, and smiled. "I love you" he said, and I blushed madly. I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I just pulled him downstairs with me so we could eat breakfast. After we finished breakfast we sat down on the couch, me in his lap, and watched Pokémon. I laid back against him, his chin resting softly on my head. "Ash..." He said, still slightly drowsy, "Hmm?" I yawned. "You gotta get ready for school," he said and hugged me "Aaron'll kill you if you're late." I sighed and got up, going upstairs to get dressed. I really don't want to go to school today.

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs. I was wearing a crop top and some ripped jeans, with some knee high leather heeled boots I had. I made sure to do my makeup. I had a smokey eye, and some golden lip gloss on. I also remembered to outline my lips in black and mix it with the gold, for a really cool color. I grabbed my phone and my earbuds, heading downstairs with my bag over my shoulder. As I get ready to head out the door for school, Seth steps in front of me. He hands me a twenty dollar bill, and says that Aaron wanted him to take me to school. I shrug and take the money, shoving it into my jacket pocket. My wrist is carefully bandaged, since that brat broke it. Seth helped me out to his car, an old Chevy Impala, and placed my bag in the backseat. he drove me to school and gave me a kiss before he let me out. "Have a good day at school, babe" he smiled, and I flushed a bright pink. I grabbed my bag and jogged over to Jade, giving her a hug. I looked back and saw that Seth was still there, probably waiting till I go inside before he decides to leave.

Jade looks at me oddly "Who's that? Boyfriend?" she questioned. "Well sorta," I laughed softly looking down "I live with him, he lives with my adoptive father. There's kinda a thing between Seth and I, which Aaron isn't too happy about, but I convinced him to allow it, so.." I shrugged looking back up. We walked into the school and headed straight for class, since we had both eaten breakfast at home, as far as Jade knew, I ate at home. We walked into English I and sat in our seats. Somehow, Jade convinced the principal to make our schedules the same, so we now had all our classes together. As we began writing what was on the board in our notebooks, my phone rang, which I had forgotten to turn off.. The teacher looked up, thankfully I had already silenced and turned off my phone. He raised a eyebrow, and went back to grading the tests on his desk. I finished writing all the notes and groaned lowly.

I pulled out a separate notebook, a big book, the size of a textbook, but it had a lock on it, that required a key. I pulled the necklace I was wearing off and unlocked the lock, placing it quietly to the side. I began writing a short journal entry, something I had been doing since before I was dropped off at the home. I finished the entry and placed the lock back on, setting the book back in my bag. I grabbed a new pencil, and my sketchbook. I was doing a sketch of Seth and Aaron. I flipped to the next page and saw the drawing I had finished after I started this one. It was a drawing of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, and in the background you could see Sans and Frisk, in Flowerfell, of course. I had recently discovered a song and I fell in love with it! I continued the drawing of Aaron and Seth, getting every detail as I remembered it. Once class was over, I had nearly finished the drawing, not realizing how soon the essay was due. I put the drawings away just as the guy from yesterday tried to grab it. Not happening. I glared at him and stood my ground "Back. Off." I growled. He laughed and slapped me in the face. I fell back and Jade caught me, kicking him in the balls. "Leave her alone" she snarled and helped me to our next class.

As we sat down, I looked at the board, and saw we also had an essay due in Science. Seriously? Why all the essays? I wrote down what I needed to know about the essay, 2000 words, no less no more. Can't be that hard, right? I put the notebook on my desk, waiting for the teacher to announce today's assignment to us, so I would know what I needed. He told us what the assignment was and I got my materials ready.

~Skip to the end of the school day~

Soon as I walked outside, I saw that Seth was waiting. I climbed in the shotgun seat, placing my bag in the back. Jade waved bye and I called her over. "Babe, can Jade come over for a while?" I asked batting my lashes. Seth laughed "Sure, I'm sure Aaron won't mind" He smiled and shrugged. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and told Jade to hop into the back seat. She looked at him "Don't hurt her, I've already kicked one guy in the coconuts today, he slapped her." My eyes widened and I chewed on my lip as Seth looked over at me "That true?" he asked, referring to me being slapped. I nodded sheepishly, indicating it was true. He growled in the back of his throat, and drove on silently. When we reached the house, I grabbed my bag and Jade stepped out, following me to my room. I shut the door and looked at her "I didn't want him to know.." I whispered to her, she embraced me in a hug,"I'm sorry, I didn't know" she said while still hugging me.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said pulling away from Jade as she plopped onto the bed, Seth stepped in. "Can we talk for a moment?" he asked, motioning to his room across the hall. I nodded and looked at Jade "Be back in a minute" I spoke, heading to Seth's room, him behind me. We entered and he closed the door, "When were you gonna tell me a guy slapped you?" he whispered softly. I opened my mouth, but closed it and then decided what to say "I wasn't going to..." I trailed off.

A/N: Hey! I know I haven't updated in forever, so here ya go! This story is coming along fine, I think. Can you please comment and let me know if there is anything you do, or don't, like about it. There are 1243 words, not including this author's note Longest chapter I've written for you guys!!!!!