Chapter 30

Ash's POV

I groaned as I looked around the food court. So many people. Ew... people suck. Well, not my people. My people are pretty cool. Erik put his arm around my shoulder, causing me to grin and look up at him. "Everything okay, Prezioso?" Erik asked as I looked at the ground before looking around again. I nodded slowly, glancing up at him and looked into his eyes. Our eyes locked and I saw him lean in and our lips connected, sending a fire coursing through my veins. I never get tired of this feeling. I feel like he's the person I am meant to spend my life with. I mentally shook my head and told myself not to think that way since I could be wrong. No need to rush the relationship. Rushing will only take time away that we can spend making our relationship stronger and healthier. I honestly don't know where I would be without him. I pulled away and took a deep breath. Looking into his eyes reminded me of the reason I fell for him in the first place.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Aaron throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me over to the line for the Asian food place. I giggled as he set me down and I smacked his shoulder and gave him a 'go to hell' look. He just gave me an innocent smile before saying "Order your food." I rolled my eyes and stepped up to order, "Can I please get some sesame chicken, shrimp fried rice, and some steamed vegetables?" I asked the lady. "Of course."

"You're such a cliche," Jade said jokingly after I grabbed my food and thanked the lady. We walked over to the biggest table, enough room to seat 12 people, and both took a seat. "Dude, Luke has totally been eyeing Penny all day," Jade whispered in my ear. "You think so? I haven't noticed."

"Cause you're too busy sucking face with my brother to notice your surroundings hun."

I gasp and shoot her a glare before rolling my eyes at her. I love her. Erik plops down next to me and kisses my cheek. Jade fake gags next to me and I playfully smack her arm before smiling at my amazing boyfriend. I looked into his eyes for the second or third time today before leaning in to kiss him on his soft lips. He kissed me back and grabbed my hand in his. The kiss began to deepen a little and I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Guys, not again," Penny groaned. I pulled away, biting my lip as I looked to see all of our friends were over here now. Luke and Emily laughed at us and I couldn't help but blush more. "Shut up you guys," I muttered, shoving a piece of sesame chicken into my mouth followed by a fork full of shrimp fried rice. Erik smiled at me and leaned closer, "We can continue that later when you stay at my house tonight," he whispered seductively in my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine and I looked at him with a grin before nodding.

"So, what's everyone's plan for tonight? We spent the day at the arcade, won prizes, spent money, and played games. So, a huge sleepover?" Emily spoke as she looked at everyone. "Well, I was planning to stay with Erik and Jade tonight." Aaron looked at me, "No. I think I like Emily's idea, everyone can sleep over at the house tonight, we could play truth or dare or something, and maybe watch some movies, order pizza." I rolled my eyes and looked at Aaron, but decided to go with it. Expressing how annoyed I am with him at the moment isn't worth the possibility of getting grounded. "Sure, sounds fun. We can grab a couple air mattresses from the store, build a fort, for everyone. The girls and I can sleep in the fort, Erik you, Luke and Chase can sleep in my room, Seth and Alexis can have Seth's room, Aaron and Haven can share Aaron's room unless she wants to join Emily, Kallie, Jade, Penny, and myself in the fort."

"Ya know, that sounds like a good idea. Who's in?" Aaron asked, receiving nods from everyone else at the table. I could tell Erik was a little disappointed by this, but I nudged his shoulder, "Hey, we'll figure it out." He smiled and intertwined our fingers. His hands are so soft. I smiled blissfully as I ate some more of my food before I burped loudly, causing everyone to look at me. I blushed and made eye contact with Jade who busted out laughing. Soon enough the whole table was shaking with laughter.

"Can we go look around the mall and do some shopping before we leave?" I asked Aaron, hoping he would say yes. "Sure, I don't see why not."

I grabbed Erik's hand and we rushed off toward Hot Topic.