Chapter 21

Ash's POV

The fair was really fun. By the time everyone got back to the cars, we all had our arms full with prizes. I bought like 12 funnel cakes to bring home. Yum. Aaron let me drive again and I was super excited. This time though, Other arrangements were made so Alexis could ride with us. Instead of Chase, Aaron, Seth, and Erik, it was Seth, Alexis, Kallie, Chase, and Aaron. Which left me, driving, Megan, Penny, Jade, and Erik.

To avoid Erik being stuck with a bunch of girls next to him, he rode shotgun while the others rode in the back seat. I was driving Erik's car, Aaron was driving his. Megan seemed to be giving me a go to hell look through the rear view mirror. Maybe I'm seeing things wrong. "Hey, someone text Aaron and let him know I'm stopping at McDonald's for drinks, please," I spoke softly. "I got it," Megan said, nodding. I smiled and headed toward Mickey D's. I had an idea of what everyone wanted, but I asked Megan what she wanted anyways. "Stupid bitch, you should already know." I was taken aback and I said, "I'm sorry, what?" She just smirked, "You heard me cow." Jade went to rebut and I shook my head, so she closed her mouth.

I took a deep breath and ordered everyone's drinks: Two large rootbeers, a large sprite, a large water, and a large mountain dew. I passed Penny a rootbeer, Erik the Mountain Dew, Jade the water, sat the other rootbeer up front, and passed the Sprite to Megan. As I handed her the drink she dug her nails into my wrist, causing me to drop the drink and spill it on her. She shrieked and began cussing me out. "I'm sorry, you grabbed my wrist!" "No I didn't! You're a worthless bitch! Aaron should've left you at the stupid orphanage you whore!" I teared up, paid, and drove off. Once we got to my house I went inside to wash the blood off my wrist and bandage it. I was ready to walk out the door and take a walk, but Aaron stopped me. "You're wrong for that." I was confused. "You shouldn't have talked to her that way, calling her a bitch and a whore! What the hell! Go stay with your boyfriend tonight, and don't come back until I call you!" The tears began pouring, but I nodded. There was no point in fighting. She had Aaron wrapped around her prissy ass finger.

I slammed the door behind me as I left. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck them all. Chase was staying over with Seth tonight. Seth drove Alexis home. I rode with Erik, as did Penny, Kallie, and Jade. We were all having a sleepover at Erik's. As soon as we got there I bolted inside and ran straight to Erik's room. The other followed inside, but only Erik followed me. I sat on the bed and started crying again. He held me close to him, "It's okay babygirl. I got you," he whispered while rubbing circles into my back. I buried my face in his neck and took a deep breath. He sort of smelled like Axe, like uh... Dark Temptaion. Or maybe the Excite smell. But he smelled so good. His scent was one of my favorite smells.

"I'm gonna go see if the girls want pizza. If so, I'll grab some pizza and we can go shopping, okay, Prezioso?" I nodded. He walked out of his room and I could vaguely hear him conversing with the girls. I heard excited yes's. Awesome. I walked out to the car and got in the shotgun seat, waiting for him. He came out a moment later and got in the drivers seat of the black 1967 Chevy Impala. The engine roared to life and we sped off to the store. I plugged my phone into the auxiliary cord and began to play "Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park. This song is one of my favorites. I don't know where I would be without their music. I looked over at Erik as I sang, "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done, help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest." He smiled and held my hand. "I love ypu, Prezioso. Forever and always." Penny would be gagging by now.

We arrived and I told Erik what I wanted to drink. He got some two liters and he got my drink too. He paid and sat them in the back seat, running into the pizza place next door to get the pizzas. He walked out and we headed back home. I could just smell it. Erik's in for a treat.

A/N: if you hate me for this, I'm sorry. Megan's a bitch but so am I 🙃