Chapter 33

Ash's POV

I pulled Aaron's card out of my wallet and slid the card through the scanner to pay for everything. I punched in the pin and paid for all the stuff he asked me to get. I swear I didn't get anything he didn't ask for. Erik's eyes widened as he saw how much the bill was. Oh well. We filled one buggy with the food and the other with the drinks and air mattresses. I decided it was best to get the kind that you plug into the wall and it inflates itself, that way we don't have to buy an air pump too. I text Aaron to let him know how much we spent and he replied with 'Less than I thought it would be', which caused me to laugh a little. Only Aaron.

You wouldn't think this car would have all that much space in the trunk, but there's actually more than enough room back there. After we got all the groceries in the car I decided to call Seth. The phone rang twice before he picked up, "Hey Ash, what's up?" he spoke, "Hey, make sure you stop by Alexis' house to get her some clothes. Don't forget to stop at Chase's as well. Everyone needs to wear white t shirts and old jeans. I have a plan." I could hear his suspicion when he spoke, "Ash, what did you do?" I laughed, "No time to explain, just do it," I said and then hung up. See, I planned something out with Aaron. He and Haven should be at Hobby Lobby or Michael's right about now. This is gonna be fun.

"Prezioso, you ready to go?" Erik asked, pressing a kiss to my temple. I nodded before climbing into the front seat of the car. I love him so much. I also really love this car. I smiled as he plugged my phone into the aux. He's so great. I closed the door as he started the car and put on my seatbelt. This is gonna be a fun night. "Does everyone have a white t shirt and some old jeans at my house?" I asked, hoping they said yes. "I don't have a white t shirt, but I have the jeans," Kallie said. "I have an extra you can have," I smiled as Jade spoke. My friends get along so well, it's honestly the best thing ever. Penny grinned as I clicked on a song. She knew it. This was one of my favorite songs.

Penny: She's a good girl, loves her mama

Jade: Loves Jesus and America too

Kallie: She's a good girl, crazy bout Elvis

Ashton: Loves horses and her boyfriend too

Erik: It's a long day, livin' in Reseda

Penny: There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

Jade: And I'm a bad boy, cause I don't even miss her

Kallie: I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Ashton: And I'm free, free fallin'

(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin')

Erik: Yeah I'm free, free fallin'

(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin')

Penny: All the vampires, walkin' through the valley

Jade: Move West down Ventura Boulevard

Kallie: And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows

Ashton: And the good girls are home with broken hearts

Erik: And I'm free, free fallin'

(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin')