Chapter 31

Erik's POV

Ashton rushed to Hot Topic with me trying to keep up. I laughed as she slowed down and entered the doorway. She loves this place. She hasn't been here in a while from what I understand. The first thing she headed for was t shirts. She picked out a Supernatural t shirt with Sam, Dean, and Castiel on it. After grabbing the shirt she found a black faded leather jacket, some faded blue jeans, and a pair of boots. I laughed as she grabbed a "Join the hunt" backpack with Baby on it, and laughed even more since I actually had a car exactly like Baby. I shook my head, "Oh shut up," she blushed and grabbed a set of earrings and a few more bracelets and a necklace. Oh Ash.

I laugh about her obsession sometimes because it's a little crazy, but I don't care, I love her anyways.

I smiled as I watched her look through the makeup box, "You don't need all that Prezioso, you're perfect without it." She blushed and looked at the floor, "No I'm not. I have to wear eyeliner to make my eyes more noticeable, and I have to wear lipstick so my lips are actually visible, and I have to wear mascara because my eyelashes are basically non-existent and-" I cut her off by pulling her close. I hugged her tightly and pressed a kiss to the top of her head, "You are perfect to me. I love you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Ashton, and I won't let someone tell you otherwise."

I heard a chorus of aw from behind us, causing me to turn to face everyone. Oh.

"Erik, can I talk to you?" Aaron spoke as he nodded his head toward the exit. "Yeah, sure," I gulped and we stepped outside.

I followed him to a bench about 20 feet away and we sat down. I sat there awkwardly, awaiting whatever words he had for me.

"Thank you."

"Uh....you're welcome...?"

"I mean it. What you said to Ash in there? She really needed that. Thank you. You're such a good boyfriend to her and I can tell you have no intentions of hurting her."

I smiled and looked at the floor, "She's so beautiful. I just want to show her that she is beautiful and she's loved. I don't want her to ever have to fear another man hitting her because I sure as hell won't, and I don't want her to think that she's not good enough because she is so much more than just enough, she's everything to me. I've lost so much in my life and I've got a dark past, but I want to put all of that behind me and just be happy with the girl I love, Ashton Deja-Vu Mae-Ryn Scott."

Aaron gave me a friendly hug, "Do what makes you happy." I smiled.

I looked up and grinned as I saw Ashton walk out of Hot Topic with all her bags in tow, the whole gang following behind her, each with a bag in hand. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head while laughing, "Did you buy everyone something?"

"Duh. I made them all pick out at least a bag full of items. Clearly, they did."

Oh Ash. Where would I be without this beautiful princess in front of me? I thought about all the things we've been through together and how many times I've wanted to just kiss her and hold her and tell her how much she means to me.

I stood up and gave her a hug, taking some of her bags. "Does anyone wish to go to any other store?" Aaron spoke. "I kinda wanna go to Bath & Body Works," Haven spoke up. "Alright, we can go to B&B and meet up back at the house later or everyone can just go ahead and we will stay behind."

"We can go ahead and go get the air mattresses and other stuff for the sleepover while you guys hang out here for a bit," Ash offered. Aaron nodded, "Sounds good."

I wrapped my arm around Ash as we all headed out the door. Me, Ash, Kallie, Penny, and Jade all headed toward my car while Seth, Alexis, and Chase headed for Seth's. I opened the door for my Prezioso before getting in the driver's seat. We headed to the grocery store to buy what we needed for the sleepover tonight. I handed the aux cord to Ash and she plugged it into her phone and passed it to Penny.

Penny smiled and accepted the phone before scrolling through the music. I heard her hum before "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi blasted through the speakers. I grinned and we all began singing:

"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME, YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry I haven't updated guys, I've been busy with school. I have an entire essay paper, two chapters from my Human Anatomy and Physiology book to read, 13 questions to answer, and I have to study for the PSAT that I have to take next week. My sister PennyGCable really wanted an update so here it is. Love you guys! Thank you all for reading!!