Chapter 5- Forgiven?

I gaped at the man in-front of me, raising a confused eye-brow. Who the heck is this guy? Why did Connor send one of his pack members to 'Call for me'? as his pack member clearly asked. I turned around to look at James who had remained glaring at the man.

Wait... How did he get in school?

"Uhm... Miss, I have to escort you to our pack house, and Beta James, the Alpha would like for you to go home," The 'guard' had stated, looking at the man before slowly letting my hand go and gripping his bag strap tighter.

"Uh, okay and Rose, call me once you get home, okay? Otherwise... I will kill you," By this, his mood had lightened and he's eyes were focused on mine as he switched his gaze from mine to the man's. After hugging him 'bye', the guard had literally dragged me to the field, at the back of the school.

"Uhm... Excuse me, what are we doing here? I thought we were going to the pack house?", I asked politely, only recieving a grunt as an answer. He shrugged before leaving me to stand in the middle of a desserted field, alone.

"Wow.. I didn't actually think you'd come..." A voice behind me, suddenly said. A shiver of pleasure ran through my body, forgetting the cold breeze blowing. Turning around in a flash, I faced a red-nosed Connor. I looked at him questioningly, as his eyes stared at my pure hazel eyes.

"Rose I-" Connor started, me cutting him half-way in his sentance. "Connor, please make it quick, I have to go home and its getting dark" I stated, rubbing my cold hands, before digging them in the pits of my jumper. Waiting for the warmth to take its place, making Connor smirk.

"Rose, look, I didn't mean to reject you, I just... I'm...It's hard to explain but Rose, I want you as my mate! She's forcing me to reject you! I'm sorry!" He burst out. Running a hand through his dirt-blonde hair, making my eyes snap towards his hand. Wow... Aren't I creepy?

"Connor, who's she?" I asked curiously, hoping to recieve answers. His face went into a surprised then a panicked look. "Connor?" I asked, reaching forward to touch his shoulder. "Rose, I can't say, she's blackmailing me! She's going to hurt my family. I hate hurting you, I hate everything I have to do! I don't want to do this Rose but I have to, for my family!" Connor said, heairng his slight fear made my wolf worry.

Though, something in my mind was telling me, that he was lying but I kept the feeling on a 'low'.

'Why would anyone lie about that?' My wolf asked, making me shrug and block her.

"Connor, I want to believe you but... You have to tell me who this person is. Though if your lying to me, thats really low. For an Alpha to do so, especially to his own mate. Connor, just go with Rachel, seriously, you don't want me. I get it. Just, don't play those kind of games with me," I sighed out, hurt laced within each word said.

Not bearing to look at his face, I lowered my head and walking away, back home. On my way home, I whipped out my phone, as it vibrated.

Rose, are you okay? Where did that man take you? Are you hurt? - The most coolest guy on planet Earth, James<3

James had chosen to name himself that, in my own contacts. His contact name, never fialed to make me laugh or roll my eyes. James, calm down! I'm fine, he just took me to the football field, behind school! :P - Rose<3

It didn't even take him a mintue, before he rpelied. Phew! Thought, I had to punch the guy... Wait.. He didn't take advantage of you! Did he? - The most coolest guy on planet Earth, James<3

I rolled my eyes at his reply, ignoring a yellow lamborghini that made a stop, just steps away from me. James, I'm fine! He didn't take advantage of me, just took me to Connor. Your douche of a brother XD - Rose<3

"Rose! Rose!" A distant voice yelled, making me turn around, looking around the street, my eyes landing on a dirt-blonde boy, with Rayban glasses on. One foot out of the yellow Lamborghini. "What?" I called out, to the un-known boy. He removed his glasses, flashing me a smile. He got out of his expensive car, closing the door and locking it, as he walked towards me.

"Connor, what do you want?" I snapped, not meaning to. Soon, my eyes widened at my sudden snap. Looking up at his eyes, hurt and regret flashing through his beautiful blue eyes. 'Did you... Did I just say beautiful?' My wolf asked me, squealing like a fangirl.

"Uh... My wolf was worried about you, so he... Told me to take you home..." He trailed off, scratching his neck, awkwardly. Making me raise an eye-brow in amusement and confusion. "And.. You agreed with your wolf?" I asked him, crossing both of my arms over my chest. He nodded shyly and sheepishly.

"Connor... " I started but was cut off by him.

"Please Rose, me and my wolf can't stand both you and your wolf being or getting hurt" He begged, making my heart beat faster, hoping he wouldn't hear. My stomach erupting in millions of butterflies. Oh man, I have to stop this.. but I can't. Ignoring my feelings, a thought crossed my mind-

He cares about us.

A smile made its way on to my lips, as I rose looked at him. "I guess so... but no funny business" I sternly said. He raised both hands in like a 'I-surrender' stance, before leading me to his car, opening my car door. Taking me by surprise yet recovering easily. "thanks" I mumbled, as I got in.

Once my door was closed, he made his way to the drivers seat, and got in. Buckling himself as he did so. Soon, we were off home.

***

Once we arrived at my house, it made our silence even more awkward as I got out, I bid him a 'good-bye and a thanks' before heading to my house door. Getting prepared for the wrath of my family members.

*

*

*

*

SO this is my updated version of chapter 5. Hope you guys have liked/ loved it! :) ITS SOOO COLD... Gah. XD Anyways.. See you guys soon!

PEACE OUT! and please...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

~Belle<3