Chapter 10- Revealed?

I hate the word 'secret'. Why? Because there's so many meanings to it. I hate it. I hate having to figure out something so hard but then later on, find it easy. Ugh. This is what was happening now. I was currently on my laptop, researching about my parents. Why?

Maybe they held special information, that I would need. Maybe they hold special information about me. Maybe, just maybe.

As I scrolled down, I saw an article on my parents. Interesting....

'BELOVED LUNA AND ALPHA HAVE FOUR CHILDREN!'

'However, the luna and alphas children all hold a special power, no one knows what each hold. All we know is that they are the four elements. These children are the four kings and queens of our land- originally. Luna Susan and Alpha James have tried to keep this part of their love story hidden but have failed miserably. We are not certain on what has happened for the past 18 years, but all we know is that we may be finding ourselves the new kings and queens-over all the earth.'

Written by- Professor Scott.

----------------------

That's where the file finished. It left me still trying to figure out the blanks or spots left in my head. I re-read the whole paragraph before my eyes stopped at random words. I had three other siblings? I was always told I was the only child, but I guess this is the time. I wonder what element I have? Hmm....

I think about why, why they would do this. Why didn't they tell me? Suddenly, I just realized something, what if, all they ever told me, was a lie? What if they just lied to me, for my whole childhood?

My brain was being filled with questions starting with the words 'what if', one by one, more and more points popped in my head.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door slowly opened, revealing...my parents. I sigh. "What's wrong sweetie?" My mum asked, walking over towards me. I shook my head. What if they get angry at me?

"Darling, me and your mother are always here for you when you need us. Please tell us?" My father begged. I mentally rolled my eyes. That wasn't even working one bit.

"Mom, dad, why haven't you told me about my siblings?" I asked quietly, hoping they didn't hear me......nope my hopes and wishes aren't working. I bet they are expired or something.

"What do you mean Rose?" My mother asked, looking at me. I sighed. "My four siblings" I stated looking at both of them in the eye. I could faintly hear my mum and dad take in a deep breath. I could feel the tension between all of us. My mum looked at my dad, both of them having mind-link conversations. Obviously, since I was in the pack, I could hear it.

'How does she know James' I heard my mother ask.

'I don't know Susan' my father replied. I decided to break this silence. "You know I can hear you?" I asked, easing an eyebrow. Both of their eyes enlarged before they let out a breath. "I guess we will have to tell you" my father walked towards me, sitting down next to me.

"I'm not even sure, how you know, but I'm pretty sure you know that you have four siblings. All of which were moved from here, to different places around the globe. I tried keeping this a secret, because I know you will act like your mother and be all 'oh, I wonder what this means' but all of these situations equal one thing, that my daughter will not be in- danger. I don't want to risk losing you Rose" my father whispered the last line.

"Why didn't you keep the others?" I asked nervously yet eagerly. He placed an arm on his knee while rubbing his chin. He smiled slightly. "I knew, that there will be a time where I will need to tell you this, I knew. The only problem was, was that, many hunters and vampires want you killed. Why? Because you are rare. Very rare. In fact there has never been siblings that have had the elements before. Never ever. You were special. All of you had started a new generation where, there will be challenges and struggles but at the same time, love and happiness." He finished, his eyes tearing up. I gave a small smile before hugging him. I whispered 'I love you dad' in his ear.

"Dad.." I started. "I have to find the others. I need to talk to them." I said in a confident tone. He gave me a smile before nodding. "I will send my investigator to send you emails about them. But for now, let's have dinner" he stated wrapping an arm around my mums waist before kissing her forehead. Aw,sweet. I smirked, before walking down the stairs. At the bottoms of the stairs, was James. He, was flirting with some girls. Ugh, boys and their egos.

"Hey Jammie Wammie!" I yelled as soon as my feet hit the tiled floors. All the girls tuned around and bowed. I nodded my head still making my way over to James. I pinched his cheeks as I embarrassed him. Boys.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Guess what???

IM UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS! Yay! :) So basically a chapter marathon! ;) <3 I would also like to thank the people who are voting for this book and commenting! I love you guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3

P.S this story is copyright! :) please don't copy! <3 (all of it)