Chapter 30- Prepared

A/N: So, hey guys! *looks around innocently* I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON THE EXACT DATE!! :( PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. :-/ 

ANYWAYS...

Wish you all a merry late Christmas! and a wonderful new year! 2014 HAS ALREADY STARTED MY LOVELIES!! The start of a new year. A whole new grade. (which i hate) BUTTTT... Life must go on. as some say. 

Thank you for being SO patient you guys! I appreciate it! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3 

Should the chapter start? 

yes?

no?

ENJOY WATTPADERS OF 2014..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Chapter 31- Prepared--

The next morning, was different. Very different. I couldn't explain it ... Though, was the word Professor Scott enough? I hope so. That very morning, Professor knocked on our door. Well, my brother's front door. Long story short, I invited him to the kitchen to have breakfast with us (us being me, Connor, Cameron and of course Seth), we walked down the hallway, past the living room. I continued making us all coffee, waiting for the water to boil. I sat down, my eyes fixed on the Professor. He stared at his hands, looking up from time to time.

A high-pitched whistle, startled all of us. Professor, was at one of the chairs, Cameron, sitting down too holding his phone. Seth, he was reading the news paper, Connor wasn't sitting down. What was he doing, you might ask? Well, he was right behind me. His arm resting around my waist while his head was lying on my shoulder. Did I mind? No, Not at all. 

I walked back towards the boys, pouring hot boiling water, in to their cups. Turning around, walking back in to the kitchen, only to be stopped. I rose an eye-brow at Connor giving him a look. He pouted, his pink lips glistening in the light. My eyes darted from his eyes to his lips before giving him a peck on the lips. His frown turned upside down, he followed behind me. I chuckled as he acted like a lost puppy, not that I mind. 

I emptied the kettle, watching as steam floated in the air. I placed the kettle in the sink before grabbing a huge plate full of bacon, egg, waffles and pancakes. Walking carefully, I made it to the table, without dropping anything, thankfully.I placed the plate in the middle of all of us, before giving Professor the confused look, as I watched my two older brothers fight. "Shut your pie whole Cam!" "But,Bro! I'm hungry! Why can't we eat yet? My babe is growling at me already! And you-" Cameron was cut off from his "speech", by of course my brother, "Cameron! Shut up! Geez, your so impatient", Seth stated, rolling his eyes reading the newspaper once again.

I watched amused at their attitude. I sat down in place, getting comfy, when an arm was placed on my hip. I turned and saw Connor sitting next to me, on the six chaired-table. I couldn't help but smile. My morning was beginning to 'shine'. Cameron started grabbing two of everything on the plate. Good thing, I cooked alot of food. Cameron was the first to dig in before any of us. I gave out a loud laugh, catching everyone's attention. I smiled at everyone, receiving one back from everyone.

I felt Connor's arm disappear from my hip. It was pretty obvious that they were all enjoying their meal,from the silence surrounding us. I looked at Professor Scott before swallowing before speaking. Otherwise, breaking the silence. "Professor, why are you here? I'm not asking in a mean way, but..its very sudden at how you come here. I mea-"  I stopped rambling, the minute he held his hands up. "Thank you for reminding me, I actually came here on serious business,'' He stated looking around, looking at each of us with serious looks. 

I looked at Cameron and Seth, watching their reactions. "Oh yeah? Like what?" He said smugly, a smirk was placed on his face. The kind of smirks that say 'I don't care'. I ignored his question, jumping into mine. "Professor, what do you mean? What business?"  By this moment, I have stopped eating. Half way through my question, I looked around at each of my brothers before my mate. He wiped his mouth, with tissue before talking. 

"I'm here to inform you about the battle", I froze automatically. I took in a deep breath, looking around. Cameron, was confused, while Seth's face was full of alarm. Connor's face showed me, he knows already. 

"What battle?" Seth exclaimed. Professor Scott looked at me, "You didn't tell them?" I shook my head, embarrassed. "It's ok, I'll explain". With that, he stood up and walked out of the room. We watched him, questioning him. He turned back and gestured for Cameron and Seth to follow him. 

I watched them go,hearing Cameron question-

"Is this some kind of joke?''

I shook my head smiling before standing up, grabbing my plate. Connor copying my actions, we both walked towards the dishwasher. I placed my dish on one of the racks inside the dishwasher before stepping aside and letting Connor place his dish in. 

* * * 

Two whole hours have passed. The house was silent. Me and Connor were just sitting on the couch, casually watching a movie. We were watching twilight:Breaking Dawn Pt 2. At first, he declined, it took him a whole twenty minutes to be convinced. Yep, twenty minutes.

Half-way through the movie, Cameron and Seth came back. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie, I patted the seat neat next to me. "What took you guys so long?" I asked. Seth rolled his eyes, before speaking. "Cameron wouldn't shut up. Let me ask you somethin', why didn't you tell us? exactly?" He turned, his body facing me now. I watched his eyes, his usual, blue eyes, were now black with anger. 

I gulped. "U-uh...I was told not to?" Though I stuttered, my answer came more of a question than a statement. He rolled his eyes, sighing. 

"Stop lying".

That was all it took before guilt spread within me. With those two words Seth left, including Cameron. I stayed silent for a while before turning back around and faced Connor, I walked up to him, engulfing him in a tight hug. He didn't need to be told, he hugged me back with the same amount of pressure.

I messed up. It only took one lie. 

I needed to fix this while its still fixable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys......

I'M STILL SORRY!! :( that's why I gave you guys a long update... sorry. 

BUT GOOD NEWS!!!! 

will be doing the same routine now. But I might need to change it soon. :-/ 

love you guys so much! thank you so much for being so impatient. 

-Belle<3