Chapter 21- Mission Impossible? Yeah right!

Chapter 21- MIssion Impossible? Yeah Right!

--SETH POV--

I can't believe she fell for that, man she is one gullible chick. At first, when I saw her, I thought 'Man, she is one fine woman' but then I saw some of her features matched mine. When I said I would, I just wanted to use her. It's not like I cared about her, though my wolf had a different thought.

"IT'S HER! IT'S HER! MY SISTER! YOUR SISTER! HER WOLF IS CALLING TO US!" My wolf yelled at me, pulling me forward towards her. oh boy..he wanted me to hug a stranger? Is he serious?

"YOU IDIOT! SHE'S OUR LOST SISTER!" My wolf argued but I blocked him off. It's not like I ever did listen to him, so what's the point in listening now?

I watched as she lowered her head, playing with her hands while mumbling quietly to herself. I continued watching amused at the fact that she's shy. Very shy. I looked over at Cameron and saw that he was eyeing her from top to bottom. Even though she claims to be our 'lost sister' it didn't affect both of us. Yesterday, when she told me everything about me, which was true and actually freaked me out. But I wouldn't tell her. Cameron moved his chair towards hers, trying to make a move. I stifled a laugh when he attempted to 'sweet talk' to her but as he put his arm around her, she caught it and twisted his arm. She gave him a glare before taking him by the ear and walking out of the store.

As I opened the door, I was welcomed with a strangled grunt and cussing. I looked at the scene before me, to find that Cameron was on his knees, bending over clutching his 'Junior' . I found that the petite girl, standing over him, towering him. Looking at him in a death glare. Her gaze lifted and locked with mine. I rose an eyebrow before she pointed towards Cameron, who was now lying on the floor. He groaned before attempting to stand up but failed. All of us, was surrounded with silence, none of us talking nor moving. Until..I decided to break it.

"What happened?" I breathed out. Looking at the girl before shifting my gaze towards Cameron. The girl just shrugged still looking at me. At last, Cameron was able to stand, he eyed her, his Bright blue eyes darkening. He glared at her while she looked around at everything. "Take a picture it lasts longer" She stated rolling her eyes though I let out a small chuckle while looking at Cameron. His face was flushed with anger until she added-

"Don't try" She stated simply before looking at him in the eye. I leaned against the wall for assistance before watching this argument. He let out a dry laugh before walking closer towards her, I don't know what got into me but I pushed myself off the wall, walking towards her. I looked at Cameron dead in the eye. 'Dude! She pinched my ear when I tried to kiss her! Then when I made a move on trying to push her against the wall, she kicked Cam. Junior. That was NOT cool' He complained telling me through our mid link. I rolled my eyes at my immature brother.

I turned towards her before stepping out of the way of their argument. "Girly, I suggest you start walking your fine ass out of here, before I get my gun out" He said, his eyes darkening, turning pitch black. She rose an eyebrow, her expression full of humour. She gave a laugh, although I wasn't sure if it was forced or natural. She raised her hand and patted his head saying-

''Are you sure Cammie Wammie? We wouldn't want the whole world to know that you got scared of the movie 'Nemo' because you thought it was real. Or the fact that you were scared of the dark and had to get a night lamp but kept it when you were 19. So which one do you want posted?" She said with a bit of attitude. I watched Cameron as his eyes went into big giant plates..well sort of. He looked at her in shock, while she stood there looking at her nails. "You wouldn't" He stated scared. She smirked looking at him before pinching his cheeks. "Oh, I would" She stated still smirking. She took her phone out, shaking it in front of his face.

She turned to me saying "Rose, Rose Carter" She stated with a firm voice. "So you are our sister huh? Prove it" I said, looking at her eyes. She looked confident. Very confident. "How?" Now, 'let the games begin'.

"We'll try and take you down" I stated smiling, before cracking my knuckles. She smirked looking at me with such humour. "Go" I heard her whisper. I walked towards her, leaning down to her ear- "My pleasure". I bent down attempting to grab her leg but instead, she kicked me in the stomach. I felt the wind had been blown out of me. I bent down clutching my stomach. She sent a smirk my way before getting her phone out and texting? This is my chance. I quickly jumped up and punched her in the face..but she moved, to the left. Again, I tried to punch her from the left but then she ducked. She STILL had her phone with her.

Cameron grabbed her arm trying to twist it with so much force, it was easy to see on his face. Instead she grab hold of his hand, twisting it before swinging him into me. Of course we fell down, both of us puffing while she stood there smiling at us. "Proven my point?" I stared at her before pushing Cameron off of me and walking towards her. "Nope" I stated, making her laugh before sending me a grin. I grabbed both of her arms, squeezing them with as much strength as I can. I wasn't sure if it hurt her or not because the look on her face didn't show it.

She took this as an advantage and shook my hold on her, sending a punch to my jaw. I groaned at how hard she hit me. "Now?" She asked whining like a bored kid. I grunted in response. "I won't show any mercy by the time you say another word" She stated, her eyes glistening with annoyance. I felt the bruise on my jaw and immediately regretted it. I groaned again. I tried lowering it but by the look on Rose's face, it looked like she heard it.

She smirked satisfied before walking towards Cameron and slipping her hand into his back pocket, trying to steal his gun. I think. As she pulled the weapon out, I was shocked that Cameron didn't even notice. That is until we both her a trigger. We snapped our gazes towards her, pleading with our mouths not for her ot kill us. "Say bye bye" She said waving her other hand at us. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the impact.....

Until the shot of a gun was heard, I closed my eyes tighter, waiting for me to enter darkness except..

Nothing happened. I opened one eye to see that the gun was pointed towards the sky with her positioning in a 'one hand on hip' position. She looked at both of us, shock on her face. Disappointment and hurt flashed through her face. She shook her head at us both. "I can't believe you actually thought I was going to shoot you" She whispered, lowering the gun. "Turn around, both of you" She demanded. We both wasted no time in following her. Within a minute, i felt my hand loose. She placed the gun on the floor, turning around and walking away, not until hearing her whisper-

"Just because you lost someone, doesn't mean, I'll be one of them".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I got caught up with the Sydney Fleet Review. :) Me and my Dad went there yesterday but came home late..so I couldn't u[date. BUT I DID TODAY! thank for everyone who is reading this book! love you guys! THIS IS AN EDITED CHAPTER!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3