Chapter 8- Unknown presence?

Chapter 8- Unknown Presence?

James...

"Did I just see my bestfriend kiss my step-brother?" James asked, looking surprised. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes bird-brain" I answered untangling myself from Connor. James looked at me amused, so did Connor. "Bird-brain?" Both asked in sync. I chuckled. "It sounded better inside my head" I stated. Both barked out in laughter. I stood there with a poker face expression. I rolled my eyes once more before ditching both dogs. Why dogs?

Because they bark. Get it? Because they- oh forget it.

I continued walking down the corridor before a hand stopped me, along with a hand on my waist. I turned around to find that James had my hand while Connor had an arm around my waist. I raised an eyebrow. Really. Why not jut one person hold me at both places?

"We're sorry" they murmured together. A smile cracked on my lips. "Have I ever told you guys, that you guys are so gullible?" I told them, raising an eye-brow. Both heads snapped up. I gulped before taking a huge step backward towards the cafeteria. James and Connor looked at each other before grinning evilly. I gulped again. Oh boy...

Then I did the best move I could think of....RUN. As soon as my legs started running, both boys started running too. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I had two boys chasing after me around the whole cafeteria.

* * *

--JAMES POV--

Me and Connor both chased after Rose. We came to a stop as we watch her run to the other side of the cafeteria. Oh no....

We both look at Each other before thinking of the same thing. We trap her. I run towards her while Conner runs the other way. The only problem is, she slides underneath Connors legs. Yes, SLIDES. Ugh, I keep forgetting she's fit. In. Out. In. Out. That's basically me breathing. I should really go to the gym. Even though I have a slow metabolism, I still need to get fit.

I watch as she makes it to the front door. Connor WAS hot on her tail but she was too fast. I stand next to him puffing and huffing as I do. He looks from left to right before eventually one question pops in mind.......

Where did she go?

I copy Connors movements as I look from left to right then right to left. No sign. "Rose this isn't funny!" I yelled. Nothing. Something's wrong. Me and Connor walk to our left, looking around aware and cautious. We were both quiet, listening to everything or even anything that sounded suspicious. Nothing.

"BOO!" A female voice yelled. Me and Connor cussed out screaming before running bak inside. Connor continued running before I yelled "CONNOR! Stop and will you shut up?" I said covering my ears. He nodded before coming back towards me. "That, that voice was female......"

Finally it clicked, Connor ran out with me following. When we arrived we found a laughing Rose. Ugh.

* * *

--ROSE POV--

When I was sober, I looked up and was faced with a very red Connor and an annoyed James. I gave them an innocent look. They both rolled their eyes, before I can do anything, I was lifted on to someone's shoulders. I looked up and found James walking along with Connor. I was currently on his back. Touche.

Oh boy....

"Rose....your going to regret doing that....especially to me" Connor whispered the last part. I shivered. Uh-oh.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I feel like introducing someone, well a new character, so I'm asking you guys. If you want to be part of this story, I will only introduce the first 5-10 people who vote for this book and follow. (But you can choose between voting and following).

{Describe your hair, eyes, height, personality, name and a name of your mate. :)}

I will choose the first five and the last five. :) thanks guys! (Btw you don't have to)

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3