Chapter 35- Fear and Surprise Never Mix

So guys! In this chapter... there are... some 'things' that are going to happe, due to the comments. :) ANDDDDD... HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!!/ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! :) (Valentines day has already finished here, so yeah) xxooxx <3.  

Hope you guys like this chapter! Enjoy! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 35- Fear and Surprise Never mix

We parked outside the house, on the drive-way. Un-buckling myself from my seat belt, I turned around, watching Scarlett and Cameron fast asleep though Seth just remained silent, staring outside. "Seth, you can go inside now" I whispered, his eyes snapped towards mine nodding. 

He opened his side of the car, open and climbed off. Walking towards me he kissed my cheek before disappearing into the house, shoulder's slumped. What's wrong? I wanted to ask, but decided to ask her later in the morning. Climbing of the car, the wind increased with force, blowing my hair, my feet come in-contact with the cement. Yes, I was bear-foot. 

Walking towards Cameron's side of the car, I pushed it open, revealing a snoring Cameron whit a little bit of drool running down his mouth. Laughing slightly, I placed a hand on his shoulders nad began to shake his shoulder's. "Cam.." I whispered. 

The sound of his snores, made me roll my eyes. 

"Cameron!" I whispered a little bit louder. Once again, I was met with the sound of his snores. Seriously Cam? A plan erupted in my head, making me smirk. Glancing towards the driver's seat, I noticed no one was there. Where is he? I wondered but shrugged it off nonetheless. I took my phone out and clicked on the Youtube icon, typing in 'Instrumental Music Scary', putting it on full volume, I placed it on his shoulder. 

The music began to play, along with Cameron's eye-brows furrowing and his body fidgeting. I smirked as I watched him twitch every now and then. I know, I'm such a loving sister, though what was I mean't to do! He wouldn't wake up. Knowing Cameron, he would wake up in about ten seconds. 

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0...

"Mummy! No!" He kicked and punched the air, his eyes snapping open. It wasn't a flutter, it wasn't multiple blinks, it just opened. He panted slightly, looking into my eyes before noticing the phone on his shoulder. His eyes narrowed on me before shaking his head smiling slightly. "I hate you" He whispered brushing past me. 

I rolled my eyes. "Love you too babe" I yelled out to him, watching him walk towards the front door, not before flipping me the bird. Making me burst into chuckles. I saw his shoulders move slightly, letting me know he was also enjoying this. Now, to wake-up Scarlett. "Scarlett wake up!" I whisper-yelled. Earning a punch to the stomach, yep, a punch. "Ouch..." I groaned, clutching my stomach, I heard footsteps running towards me, a hand on my back and another on my arm. 

"Rose! Are you okay?" Turning towards the voice, Cameron and Connor stood behind me, looking at me with worried eyes. Holding up a hand, I stood up, careful. "I-I'm fine" I stuttered out. The started to sub-side as I stood up, probably because of the were-wolf healing. "That's one thing you should know about Scar, she doesn't like to be woken up. You take care Rose, I will take Scar upstairs before hitting the hay" With that, he moved in-front of me, un-buckling Scarlett from the seat belts and carrying her.