Chapter 24- Indescribable!

--ROSE POV--

I slowly opened my tired eyes, only to hear two familiar voices above me. I let out a pained grunt. The pain in my chest hurt so bad, I couldn't even stand. I slowly and painfully tried to sit up, only to fall back on a bed like a baby. I just layer there, clutching my chest in pain, I looked around the room.....this is not my room. It was small yet cosy at the same time. I looked down at myself to see that a cosy blanket was wrapped around my small figure.

"She's awake, what do we do?" A deep voice whispered.

"I don't know" Another deep voice stated.

I brought a hand on my head, wincing. Ouch. I could hear two voices bickering back and forth, questioning each other on what to do. I looked around carefully and coutiously. As I continued to look around, a small speck of brunette hair caught my eyes. My eyes trailed up and found the back of my oldest brother- Seth.

I felt a small and gentle poke on my shoulder, turning slightly, I found two emerald eyes staring right back at me. Cameron was kneeling infront of me. I moved back slightly, shocked at the sudden closeness.

"How are you feeling?" Cameron asked, his voice full of concern. Aww....sweet brother-sister love. But before I could say anything, Cameron butted in.

"No, I never said I cared" With that he stood up and eyed me. He gave me a glare, while I just shrugged.

"It was worth a try" I replied staring right back at him.

Before neither of us could say a word, another voice boomed in. "Is my little brother going soft? Aw! My sweet sweet Cammy is growing up!" Seth spat, his voice full of sarcasm. His duke blue eyes boring into Cameron's, he shifted his gaze back at me before walking towards me.

He bent down slightly, at eye level, before speaking. "You can stay with us or you can wish to leave. I don't mind either but....if you wish to stay, you will follow me and his orders." He stated, his eyes never leaving mine. I removed the thick and comfy blanket. "If you wish for me to stay, I shall. But if you wish for me to leave, I will go immediately." I stated, before standing up...well tried to. I stumbled a bit before a hand wrapped around my waist and rested on my upper back. I lifted my head and turned to the right.

"Careful" He whispered in my ear, helping me stand up, careful with my body. He made it seems like I'm a fragile piece of glass. He slowly unwrapped his arm around my waist before grabbing my hands and leading my towards the kitchen.

"Thank you Seth" I whispered. He turned around facing me, before flashing me a genuine smile. Did I miss something? Is he on drugs? Before I could help myself, I blurted out-

"Are you ok?" I felt heat rush to my cheeks, receiving a chuckle. He handed me a tablet and a glass of water. "I'm fine, I didn't take anything".

I gave him a confused look before taking the tablet and drinking it with the water.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked as quiet as a mouse, but obviously he heard it. He gave me a grin before responding. "You look so much like mum, you act like Cameron when he's hung over. You have my face structures and you.....are my sister in blood." He finished off, smiling. I looked at him questioningly, how did he know I'm his sister in blood?

He gave me a smirk, meaning...he did something. "Well...I took some of your hair and put it in a DNA test" he stated shrugging. I gaped at him, he did that.

I eyed him, how dare he?! I felt a two pair of arms snake around my waist carrying me out of the room. I looked back to see that Seth was laughing. Huh? My vision turned back to the front and found glistening water in front if me.

A pool.

Did I mention a spa was right next to it?

"There's a towel on your right as you exit the pool..ok?" Before I could answer, I felt myself being thrown in to the water. I sunk to the bottom, my eyes opened looking towards the top, I saw a blurry figure clutching his stomach. I looked around in the water thinking of something.

Ding.

I smirked evilly under water, moving towards the moving figure. My hand slowly moved towards his leg. I smirked before pulling on his leg. Before he could say anything, he was in the water, he struggled to grab my wrist. I slowly swam towards the top of the pool. I quickly got out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself.

I waited for a while before seeing blonde hair on top of the water. I chuckled. I turned around before bumping into a figure. Uh-oh. I looked up to see a smirking Seth. I slowly backed away.

Before his hand could make contact with me...the doorbell rang.

Ding dong.

I walked towards their door, opening it widely. A small gasp left my lips. My eyes met with a pair of light blue eyes. He stood there, bruised and beaten. He had dark eye bags, his usually happy smile gone. His eyes held pain and hurt.

I looked at him before engulfing him in a hug, it didn't take long before he responded.

He's alive.

He's fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED. So see yah guys next weekend!!! :) hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3