Chapter 11- That's what She said

Chapter 11- That's what she said

--ROSE POV--

It's been a month since I have known about what my future is. Now, I have been finding information that actually help. I have read somewhere that I have two brothers and one sister. (The other sister including me- equalling four of us). Both brothers are twins, same age-20, while my sister is only 15. What made me excited for the whole month was that, I sent invitations to the families who have accompanied my siblings. In about one week, the are about to be here with one family member.

Turns out my twin brother's names are Seth and Cameron, Seth was sent to Paris while Cameron was sent to Brazil. Last but not least Scarlett, she was sent to Australia. All of my siblings grew up knowing different families, different worlds until now.

I want them here, with me.

I want to know them better.

I want them to rule by me.

I knew I couldn't yet, I had sent private letters to each of tier guardians explaining their fate and me. I was excited for some reason. Me, Connor and James have gotten closer. I would be lying If I said, I didn't like Connor. Yes, you read right- like. I need thought I would to start with. But with the whole mate thingy, it's pretty obvious. Right?

Well moving onto James, he found his mate last week. Her names Rebecca Black. (A/N get it? Anyone remember 'FRIDAY'?) Turns out Rebecca was actually a college student, even though James is still a senior, it seems as though nothing can separate them, even year differences. They had one thing, I always wanted.

Love.

It might seem like me and Connor don't really show our connection but honestly, I talked to him last week about taking it slow. He agreed, but it doesn't mean we are 'official'. Well, not yet..at least.

"Hey there beautiful" i heard a deep voice whisper in my ear, huskily. Connor. I smiled before turning around to face him. There he stood with jeans a plain t-shirt. A necklace clear in view, making him look....hot. A blush crept on my cheeks. He flashed me a smile before wrapping an arm around my waist. "Hey" I breathed out, in a nervous tone. He chuckled. What was funny?

"Do I make you nervous Rose?" He whispered. I shivered at his voice and touch. He grinned....oh he noticed. Ugh.

"N-no" I said in a shaky voice. Ugh, great! Now he knows his answer. "Really?" He asked unconvinced. I nodded. Not trusting my mouth at the moment.

"I can't hear you" he said looking right at me. Why is he doing that? I asked myself, biting my lip. "I said yes! You do..n't make me nervous...phff, your hallucinating" I replied nervously. Oh boy.

"Ok, ok love. Too bad because I'm taking you to dinner tonight. Be ready by 7." He stated, looking confident. Too confident. I nearly laughed in front of his face but kept it in.

--CONNOR POV--

*After school*

I couldn't stop thinking about my date with Rose. My mate. My soon to be girlfriend. As you all know, we are taking it slow. I don't think I could go a second without kissing her, if she were mine. Those lips. Ugh.

I practically shoved my books into my bag before making my way out of school. I was excited. Really excited. When I reached my car, I unlocked it and instantly threw my bag in the back seats. I opened the driver door and got in. I turned the ignition on, driving out of school, I started driving towards my pack house. In. Out. In. Out.

The date. 7. That's all I need. Oh, flowers. Heck yes!

*5 hours later*

I looked up at the clock that read 6:00pm. I need to get ready. I got in my bathroom stripping my clothes off before getting inthe shower. Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist, before walking towards my bathroom mirror. I started shaving, putting deodorant on, hairstyling and finally the hard part- clothes. As I walked over to my drawer, I noticed a t-shirt saying 'your mine & I'm yours', it was just plain but the words were written in style. I smiled. Perfect. Next, JEANS...or pants. I took my necklace and placed it around my neck.After 30mins, I eventually chose Jeans before going downstairs, ignoring the wolf whistles coming from my friends. I shook my head at them.

I got in my car and drove to Rose's house. This is going to be exciting.

*at Rose's house*

I stepped out of the car, letting the cold breeze hit my skin, blowing my hair. I walked over to the door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by an old man, who had Rose's face but with white hair and he looked older. "Hello, I'm James Carter, Rose's dad" he said formally. He stretched out his arm, gesturing me to shake it. Which I did. He eventually let me in. I sat on the couch, impatient and nervous. I looked at my watch. 7:05. She's five minutes late! Why do girls come so late? As soon as I was about to go up the stairs and into her room, her room door opened. I watched as she stood there at the top of the stairs, her dress had patterns on it but it looked...simple, but when she wore it, she looked more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen.

My mouth hung open as she started walking down the stairs, when she reached me, her eyes travelled up and down my body, taking in what I wore. She flashed me a dazzling smile before kissing my cheek. Time stopped, the sparks came in, the warmth of her lips on my cheek. I felt the whole world stop moving, I even felt as if we were the only ones moving.

I grinned at her before taking her hand in mine. I walked her out of her house and into my car. As soon as I got into the car, I fastened my seatbelt and drove off. We were filled with a comfortable silence.

"U-um Connor, w-where a-re we going?" She asked..nervously.

--ROSE POV--

After a few minutes, we finally arrived. Yay. I looked around and saw the most sweetest view ever. The trees had lights in them, a row boat and a lake, shinning brightly as ever. I looked back at Connor, who was watching me.

"Did you do this?" I asked still looking around. I heard him chuckle.

"Yess" he dragged out. That made me stop and look back at him.

"Fine..no" I rolled my eyes. "But I did plan this" I nodded, unable to speak. I heard someone walking on grass, until they stopped. I felt an arm around my waist. "Well, to be honest, I never ever bran anyone here. No one." He whispered in my ear. I turned to him and found him holding a bouquet of roses. Aw, sweet.

"Let's go shall we?" He offered me a hand, I gladly took it. I felt the sparks and electricity work on my arm. I can't even get used to this. After a few minutes of rowing, he came to a stop. Curiosity took over. "What are you doing?" I asked as I watch him come closer and closer towards me. "Asking you" he said. I could feel his breath fan my face. "Ask me what?" I asked raising an eye-brow.

"Rose, I know we never had a good start. I know our first meeting dot turn out as good, but I realized that, I can't live without being with me. I need you. I want you Rose Carter. So I will ask you one thing..

Rose Carter, Will you be my girlfriend?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update :( but I did a double update!! Yayayay!!! Love you guys!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3