Chapter 25- He's Back

He's back, my mate. He's back with me. Wait! Why am the one saying this...aren't I the one who left him? 

'Who cares! Our mate is here! With us!'  My wolf said with excitement. I smiled, at Connor. His bright sapphire eyes concentrated on me. He started leaning forward, I didn't even realize I was too, though we were just millimeters apart, I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes fluttered closed as I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled his body towards mine. My lips met his in a dazzling kiss. The electricity flowed from my lips, down towards my legs and arms.My legs started to loose their strength, though, Connor's hand was securely wrapped around my waist, holding me in place. The fireworks started to explode behind my eyes, my lips felt like they were on fire, though nothing can compare to the feeling of my heart doing flips. Both my arms were wrapped around his neck while his played with the tips of my shirt. I felt Connor smile in the kiss, his hand on my waist became stronger, as he pulled me closer. 

I played with the hair on his head, not bothering to care about my brothers. I tugged at his hair, earning a groan from my mate. I placed both of my hands on his warm chest, his heart beat increasing from my touch. I smiled as he continued to trail kisses down my neck, his trails leaving me hot and bothered, not to mention, the pit in my stomach building with every touch from my mate. 

Cough. Cough.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss, though my wolf was screaming at me to continue. As soon as my lips left his, the sparks stopped, the fireworks finished and my heart stopped. Instantly missed his lips on mine, I was shrugged of  the urge to push him against a wall and start kissing him again..though we all know that's not going to happen while my brother's are here. I looked up in to his eyes, captivated by his beauty. His jaw was defined, his chest muscular, his hair, a lighter shade of brunette. His lips pink and plump though swollen. I smiled at him and at my achievement. 

I turned around and faced a confused Cameron and an annoyed Seth. I gave both of them a sheepish smile. It was quiet, no one was speaking, just simply eye contact. This continued for another ten to fifteen seconds before a certain growl caught everyone's attention. 

 My eyes snapped towards Cameron's stomach, together with Seth and Connor. His eyes widened with shock before looking down at his stomach then back at us. He made contact with each one of us, his face coloring with red. Though, I think he caught on with our amused faces and composed himself shrugging.

The colour on his face going back to his natural skin colour. "I'm going to make a sandwich", he stated, before rushing out of the area and in to the kitchen. We all watched him walk down the corridor. His back faced towards us all, our faces still amused...well that was until..

He fell over his own foot and hit himself head-first on the wooden floor. 

Me, Seth and Connor looked at each other before chuckling at Cameron's clumsiness. Within a second, Cameron was up and walking, he turned to us, giving us all scowls before walking again, except this time, he held his head high. He pushed his shoulders back and continued making his way to the kitchen.

"Who is he?" Me and Connor turned towards Seth, who had his eyes into slits. His mouth in a straight line, all the funniness and happiness just ran out the door. He growled impatiently, waiting for an answer. I sighed before answering-

"My Mate, Connor Perez, he's a Beta" I stated, lowering my head, suddenly, the wooden floors became an interest to me. 

"Its nice to meet you properly. Seth. " Connor spat out, his eye full of.....hatred? I looked over at Seth who had a smug smirk on his features. He directed his gaze to me before settling them on Connor. 

"If it weren't for my sister, you'd be dead by now, so I suggest you keep that annoying mouth of yours, closed. If not...well lets just say, you will suffer the consequences." With that, he left the room, I could feel Connor's tense body behind me. I turned back facing him, his features full of anger. 

"That guy thinks your his sister! Ha! Yeah right, he must have gone on drugs or something! Who does he think he is to say that! Not only to you but to disgrace your family!" He yelled. I looked at him, silently praying this will turn out ok. 

"Connor he wasn't lying, he's my brother. Both of them are. I have two brothers and one sister." I stated, defending my brother. He stared at me hard, his eyes full of disappointment and anger. "And when were you going to tell me? huh? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT THESE TWO PIECES OF SH*T WERE YOUR BROTHERS?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He stayed quiet for a while before speaking again.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked, a pained look was visible on his face. I looked at him, hurt and pain filled my heart. Both from his wolf and mine. 

"Well first of all, I was scared of your reaction! That's why! And second, I wanted to make sure I DID have brothers, before making conclusions about it! Why would I cheat on you Connor?! I love you for Mothernature's Sake!?!" I yelled back. Nothing but our voices filled the whole house. He shook his head before turning away from me.

'"This isn't a game...your not a teenager anymore. Your an adult..so grow up, grow up Rose." He said whispering. My mate, my own perfect mate told me to...grow up? I felt my eyes being pricked with tears, I felt my heart begin to chip and crack. I felt it banging against my ribs, I felt like dropping to the ground and crying my heart out. I shook my head, a small tear, falling out, running down from my cheek down towards my jaw. Whispering back, I replied-

"How can you say that? First you insult my family and brothers, then you yell at me, then you jump to conclusions before making a hurtful statement. I can't even stand to be near you anymore, I tried. I-I just c-can't." My voice came out shaky, my breath hitched in my throat, it became harder for me to swallow. With that, I left the room, feeling unwanted, hurt, pain and useless. Out of everything though, the jab in my chest hurt the most. 

How can he say that. 

I walked towards the stairs, walking slowly, careful with each step I took. As soon as i arrived at the very top of the stairs, I turned back, my gaze falling towards the stairs. I expected Connor to run up to me, apologizing saying how sorry he was, but to avail, my desires were blown away by the wind. I expected him to at-least say something but of course..it only happens in our brains. 

I waited and waited. Nothing. 

Before I can take another step, a loud crash, sounding of glass, made me feel curious and scared. I heard footsteps behind me to find..Seth and Cameron behind me. Cameron placed his pointer finger on his lips meaning ''quiet". I nodded before watching Seth walk down stairs carefully and quietly. Seth was holding a baseball bat in hand and a gun in another, he held both items tightly, his knuckles turning white. Though his face looked calm, his eyes revealed something else- the total opposite. 

Just as Seth set foot on the last step, his shoulders slumped, the hand that was holding the bat- dropped. He sighed before walking away, towards the loud crashing. 

I heard yelling and a few more crashes before silence filled the room. A pit in my stomach was filled with curiousness. 

Why is it so quiet?

I walked downstairs with Cameron trailing close. I watched carefully and closely at my surroundings.

Nothing.

A shape or silhouette started advancing towards me, I moved back terrified. As soon as his face revealed, I sighed in relief. Though what I didn't notice was that he...was drunk. 

How did this happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update! Pretty long...but thats what i was aiming for!!! :) FINALLY MY EXAMS ARE FINISHED!! WHOOP! WHOOP! problem is...i have a test instead on Monday. 

SO....SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEKEND! <3

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3