Chapter 17- Leave Me

Chapter 17- Leave me

No one bothered to come up here. No one came up here to tell me anything. No one even knocked. The point there, was that, I couldn't trust anyone. No one. This just made it easier for me to pack my bags. No, I am not 'running' away. No, I'm not permanently leaving. I just need to find my other siblings, then, we are cool.

'Knock. Knock.'

I froze. I didn't move nor did I answer. I snapped my head towards the clock and realized it was time. Time to go. I smirked before sealing my suitcase and writing a small letter (like every other movie...to make it dramatic).

'Dear Connor,James and Packs,

I have left for reason. No, it's not rejection. No, it isn't abuse. It is because, I need to protect my family. The problem is, they are on different countries yet they hold the most powerful magic. I need to find them, before one runs out.

-Rose Carter. :)

P.S

DON'T FINISH THE FOOD'

That was it. I left my pen ontop and dashed for the exit. There stood.....

My Bestfriend.

James Perez. "I heard you moving? Or was it leaving?" He stated yet questioned. Weird. "Uh..um not leaving nor am I moving. I'm finishing my siblings. No matter what." I pushed past him and made my way to the front door. Good thing I ordered a cab. I got in before waving at James, who stood outside my house, well my pack house..

Bye bye California, Hello Countries all over the world.

* * *

--CONNOR POV--

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned, turning over and slamming my hand over the alarm clock. Ugh, mornings. I got out of bed and walked to my mates room. Why? Because she's my mate..

AND because I need to apologize.

I knocked on her bedroom door, expecting a 'who's there?' Kind of thing..but nothing or no one called. I began to worry, why isn't she answering?

I repeatedly kept on knocking. Still nothing. Where is she?

I broke the door open before looking around...nothing. Or should I say no one. I walked around her room, looking for a hint or clue. All I found was a note... A note?

I read through it, slowly and carefully. She left? Without telling me?

'Because, you idiot! He needs to find her family! DIDNT YOU READ?!' My wolf yelled at me. It calmed me a little knowing she didn't leave me because I lied. In. Out. In. Out.

Ok, she left because she need to no because she had to.

I hope she's ok.

--ROSE POV--

I finally arrived at the airport. I can't believe it took me that long. I had three air passes to three places. Paris, Brazil and Australia. You know how I said, that they were coming within that week, well, apparently they all couldn't come because Seth had football game while Cameron had a soccer game. Scarlett didn't want to come.

"Passengers boarding plane 5398712 to Sydney, Australia, please board now"

I quickly took my bags out and started running towards the gate. Thankful that so many people were there. As I neared the front, I heard a woman behind me yell-

"Scarlett! Come on! We have to board now!" I saw a brunette girl walk towards her mum. For some reason she looked familiar. I turned to the little petite girl.

"Are you Scarlett Jones?" Hoping to get a 'yes' than a 'no'. She nodded, I had to restrain myself from fist-pumping inthe air. "Who are you?" I smiled. "I'm Rose Carter, I have your parents a note one month ago saying if you could make it to our pack house but you didn't want to. I also need to discuss something with you" I stated. She looked at me, she was basically comparing me with her.

After a few more minutes she nodded. "Have a nice flight" I smiled then nodded before dragging my suitcase with me. I was able to stay there for one whole month.

Get ready, for drama.

--CONNOR POV--

I walked down the stairs, looking around for someone. Anyone who could hang out with me. Every corner, every room, everyone was either busy with their mate but others were either just sleeping in. Only one person was free..

Rachel.

There she sat, looking at the sky, adoring it. My eyes enlarged at the fact that me and her were alone. I carefully started walking back but I accidentally stepped on a tree branch, her head snapped towards me. "Connor? Is that you?" Her screechy voice echoed through the forest. I turned around and looked at her,

"U-uh, yes, I k-kinda need t-to go...so yeah, bye" I stuttered running out I sight. When I was inside, I breathed in, my eyes still big, before breathing out. "That was a close one" I whispered to myself. This is going to be one boring day.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was NOT caught up but it was because of my credit. So yeah. It RESTARTED SO!! I can update now! Btw, I wanna dedicate this chapter to all of the people who voted for my book and thank you to all reading it! Love you guys <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3