Chapter 23- Is He?

Chapter 23- Is He?

--CONNOR POV--

"Wake up, you mutt!" I heard a voice yell directly at my ear. I jumped startled, my eyes wide open. My eyes darted from one corner of the room to the other, desperate to find the voice. Though, all I could see was darkness.

I ignored the pain in my chest and looked around more closely, my eyes scanning each part of the darkened room. I spotted a silhouette in the distance....it was walking towards me, each footstep, each movement. I watched in an instant as a body stood before me. A tall man stood towering over me, his golden eyes broing in to mine. His clothes perfectly wrapped around him. He stood with such confidence, I was about to puke.

"What do you want?" I blurted out..growling. He chuckled at my question before grabbing me by the collar and slamming me into a wall. I groaned..the pain in my chest was unbearable. He brang his face towards mine before whispering in my ear.

"I....want....your...mate" He said, ever so slowly. I looked at him with bored eyes. Not like I haven't heard that before?

He chuckled before dropping me and turning around. My whole body ached. I needed to save Rose...but how? I felt determination in my veins. I needed to get out of here.
"Do you know who I am?" He asked me, growling at the same time. I burned a whole at his back, not bothering to answer.

"I SAID DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" He questioned, yelling. I smirked, knowing I blew him off. What am I, a child? I rose an eyebrow at him and continued to walk around the whole room.

"Who are you?" I said in a bored-tone, still wondering around. "I am.....your father" He said in a deep voice. I snapped my head towards him and gave a bored face. What is this? Star wars?

"Ok ok, I am Jared, part of the Second High Council." He stated proudly. I nearly burst out laughing but somehow held it in. He was a 'Second high council?'....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING ME?

I mentally laughed in my head. You see, the council have gotten bigger over the years making it difficult for them to know who does what. So they decided to put them in sections depending on their task/ job/ assignment. The highest is obviously "The first", basically going down in numbers. The lowest though is the 'Third Part council'. Though they are the lowest, they are still highly respected....that was until now.

"What do you want with me?" I stated turning around facing the wall. I heard a sigh before a cold hand was placed on my shoulder. I shivered at the touch..not in a good way. "I need your help" Jared said behind me. "Whats that?" I asked hesitant. Before he could say anything I snapped- "If your going to ask me to do THAT assignment...then I'm not doing it" I stated eying the wall. HE stayed silent..

"What was the harm anyway?" He asked, I could imagine him shrugging. I felt my cheeks heat with anger. HOW COULD HE SAY THAT? I immedietely turned around, I placed a hand on his neck, forcing him backwards.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! 360 000 MEN FOUGHT IN THAT BATTLE AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED....THEY DIED! WHY? THEY WERE OFFERED THE SAME THING! YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN WORSE?! I LOST BOTH MY PARENTS! THEY DIED FIGHTING FOR ONE ANOTHER! WHEN ONE WAS HOSTAGE, THE OTHER WOUD COME AND HELP BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled, my wolf took over. I felt my vision darken. This idiot.

He gave me a poker face before struggling to get out of my grip. He glared at me before walking towards me. "It wasn't the council's fault! It was theirs!" He yelled back pushing me. "You don't know do you?" I asked smirking. He gave me a questioning look before eying me and shaking his head. I shook my head, standing tall. 

"They were fighting for what was right. They were fighting for freedom! Not because of the offer. I know and have heard about your parents 'Jared', they thought that eclaring war against vampires, rouges and humans- was right...BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY WERE FUCKING WRONG!" I cussed out. I punched a wall, anger rising within me. A whole was created, light came seeping through the whole room. I watched as a little bird flew in, The trees clear in view. The light shone everywhere. I stood still amazed for a few seconds before changing form and running. 

I'm free. 

What he doesn't know was that....I will declare war against the council and of course...Rose and I will be fighting very soon. 

Very, Very soon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry guys for the late update! I was kinda busy in the morning...SO YEAH! Hope you guys have enjoyed this 'all connor pov'! DURING THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE IT A ROSE POV! btw I will only be updating on weekends now! sorry guys! I have to prepare for exams in week 4! :( LOVE YA GUYS!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3