Chapter 22- Believe It or Not

--CONNNOR POV--

I felt a nudging on my body, though, I refused to wake up. 

nudge.

nudge.

slap.

Slap? What? Where am I? What's happening? I feel the familiar slap and nudge on my other arm this time. I groan, trying to roll over but soon realizing I wan't able to. 

*Flashback*

As soon as I hung up the phone, I got a message from my mind link. 

"Connor, I need you help here for assistance. Our pack house is being attacked. Come here now' I heard the Alpha command me. I replied with a simple "coming', before turning around towards Tommy. I patted his shoulder, before walking towards the door. 

"Where are you goin'?" I heard Tommy ask behind me, his voice full of question. I turned around to face him once more. "I have to go, my pack is being attacked by rouges" I stated before turning around. As I exited my office, I noticed, the whole house silent. Too silent.The smell of unrecognizable wolves hit my nose, like a truck. I looked down stairs to find, the whole council standing there, looking behind me.  I looked at them questioningly before freezing.  

I heard footsteps behind me, turning around, I noticed Tommy with a gun and bag. What? "I'm sorry. But this is for my family, I can't make them go through pain"  Before a word could come out of my mouth, I felt a cold object hit me in the head. Ouch! I tried opening my eyes,but they were tightly closed. My eyes, slowly and weakly started to open. I think my eyes deceived me...

There stood Tommy, with a gun in hand and a bag in the other. I looked at him, then the gun..and saw, that there was red stains on his gun..I noticed them as blood? Who's blood though? I looked around the room, only to be hit once more. This time, I hit something hard and solid. I felt my eyes open once more before taking in the scene. "You're the only one here" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I let out a growl before attempting to stand up.. which failed. I looked at Tommy's gun, only to see more blood on it. Then I felt like i had just been hit by a tidal wave...

Tommy was using me.

The council are here. 

Most of all, They were here...for me. They were kidnapping me. 

*End of Flashback* 

Suddenly everything came back to me, like a flash. Council. Tommy. Gun. Bag. Kidnap. Slowly, my eyes, started to lift. Slowly, my vision started to become more clearer. Though, I didn't know for how long I was out for. Tommy, my childhood best-friend. What happened to us? Where did I go wrong? More and more questions popped in my head, one by one. I looked at my lap, my head dangling low. My pants were full of blood. My blood. 

"Ah, I see you have awoken" A deep and very familiar voice boomed from above me. I looked around the room, noticing that the room was deserted. Windows broken, doors hangling from metal pieces. Walls chipped off, wooden floors rotting. Cobwebs at every corner and small creatures lurking at every hidden spot. My eyes, trailed up a to find a very smug looking Tommy, himself. 

"Why are you doing this, Tommy?" I growled. He sent an evil smirk before taking a gun out of his pocket and pointing it at me. I watched as he paced back and forth, still pointing the gun at me. "I lost everything. My parents, My pack even my best-friend......" He trailed off. My mind catching two words- parents and pack. That meant that he was...a rouge. My best-friend, a rouge. A rouge. My mind still couldn't get around the idea of Tommy being a rouge. "My beautiful mate, My life, My house..everything. That is, until the council decided to help me. You know what they want?" He questioned, bending down to be eye-level with me, pointing the gun at my neck. I gave a weak 'What?' Before waiting for him to continue.

"Your mate, the white wolf, Rose Carter" He finished off.

My mate.

My mate.

That was all it took before I was surrounded by darkness once more.

--ROSE POV--

 I felt a sudden pain in my chest, as I walked. I felt my vision blur, I started to stumble steps. Nothing could compare to anything like this...unless...CONNOR! I clutched my chest, trying to relieve the pain..but it didn't even work. Not one bit. One by one, the questions started appearing in my head. 

Is Connor cheating on me?

Is Connor mating another woman?

Was I even his mate?

Did he just use me?

Did something bad happen to him?

I didn't even notice that I was on the ground, still clutching my chest. The pain hurt so much. I felt my eye lids start to drop. Slowly, slowly, the world started to disappear. Slowly, Slowly, my vision became blured. Slowly..

I felt my heart crumble and chip off. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I was so caught up on Highschool, I didn't have enough time to do the updates! WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW READERS! WHOOP WHOOP! :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3