Chapter 37- How? Part 1

HEY GUYS! So this is the first update for today! So stay in-tuned for the second!! ;)

So guys, this whole week, from tuesday to thursday, I have been on camp. And since  ihave a free day today... I chose to update now! :) I wanted to make it one update but I though it would be kind of unfair to you guys! Especially last week. thanks computer. >:(

SO INSTEAD. Today, I will update Two to three times!! YAYAY!! XD Either I will be able to update all of them today or two today and one tomorrow! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
________________________

Chapter 37- How?

We all sat in front of the computer, me sitting on Connor's lap, while Seth continued to work. I played with my hands, out of boredom and worry, silently looking around the kitchen that was now full of concentration and excitement. Cameron, was trying to buy our tickets for our flight, over his precious phone.

Scarlett is trying to help Seth, while eating (both on seperate chairs, at that). You might be asking, how bout me and Conner? Well, we were told to just sit here. On a chair. And do nothing. Yeah, so here we all are, booking tickets to go back in America. 

Though sitting here is boring, It actually gave me time to register what is happening and what was meant to happen. I was meant to go visit Seth somewhere else in the world while visit Cameron again for another month. Connor wasn't meant to find me. He wasn't supposed to be here. 

"Argh! I can't find any other airlines that will allow us in! Everyone of them only has two or one seats available", Seth complained. Lifting his arms and placing behind his head, his 'muscles' flexing as he did so, making me roll my eyes. 

Guys, and their muscles. 

Scarlett stood up from her chair, pacing behind Seth. For another minute, she continued to pace before stopping and rushing to Seth's computer. Forcefully pushing him off hiss chair and seating on it, making me and Connor laugh. 

"Done! Ha! In your face Seth!" 

We all glanced at Scarlett who stood up, the chair falling as she did so, while pointing at Seth, who glared back at her. 

"Scarlett, what is going on?" I asked her, curious as to why she started to act this way. She walked back to the computer before walking smugly, may I add, towards me and Connor. "Look" Was all she said before she placed the computer in front of me, the screen lighting up as it landed gracefully on the table. 

It read- 

4x Adult = $120

1x teen = $ 70

First Class = $1000

Total amount of of passengers booked = 5

Payment = $ 1190 (full) 

Thank you for choosing Ryanair Airlines, enjoy your flight. 

I slowly turned towards Scarlett, eyes wide open, not bothering to look behind me or anywhere else. She stared at me with a proud and happy attitude that was soon going to fade. I sighed before rubbing my fingers with my forehead, "Scar, Ryanair airlines, are the worst airlines in the world! How could you book us in this horrid plane" I groaned, before hearing Seth laugh at Scarlett and Cameron too busy in thought to hear us. While Connor lightly placed a peck on my neck as he whispered. 

"It's not that bad" He whispered, my wolf about to answer but my mouth slammed shut as I just snuggled in to his embrace. Though, my head was shouting at me to complain back. I didn't. 

"Scarlett! HA!" Seth exclaimed, hi-fiving Cameron before pointing at my little, helpless and very angry sister. Before Scarlett could say anything, I butt in, "Uhm, Cameron and Seth will you uhm, go upstairs with Connor to do something?" Though, it was meant to disturb Cameron and Seth, it came out more like a question. 

Making me hope, Connor understood it. Which he did, making me let out the breath that I held. "You owe me later, princess" His voice whispering in my ear, making my wolf howl in agreement, while my heart continuously beated faster. 

Nodding before kissing him on the lips, the familiar feeling of the sparks, came shcoking through my whole body, like an electric circuit. The warmth surrounding my body, like a forcefield. the butterflies fluttering around higher than ever, taking me to cloud nine, almost forgetting Cmaeron, Seth and Scarlett were here. 

Almost. 

I broke the kiss before anything else can happen. "Uhm, Connor can you.. uhm distract them? you know, my brothers? please? Get them to pack or something" I whispered. His head snuggling into my neck before the movement of his head made me know his answer. 

We let go of each other before he walked off but not before a quick kiss on the forehead. Making a smile split on to my lips. 

How I love this man. 

"So, what are we doing?" a small and bored voice asked from behind. Turning towards Scarlett, a big grin spread on to my face. "We, my little sparrow, are going to go Shopping!" My excitement didn't go unnoticed by Scarlett. He face gave a face that said 'are you kidding me' but I chose to ignore it. Due to my happiness.

"Scarlett, please? I want to know you better! I know I haven't been like the propper older sister, but.. I want to know you properly. And plus, there might be some guys there, who knows and we neeed new outfits!" I exclaimed with a wink.  

"You have a boyfriend!" She answered back, making me smile and shrug. Before dragging her updtairs to change in to clothes. 

* * *

 "Can we stop now!" I groaned. Yep, instead of Scarlett groaning, it turned out to be me. When I saw her face with the word shopping, I ddin't expect her to be a shopaholic! I mean, here I am, with twenty or so bags! Should've seen this coming, right?

"Come on! Just one more store!" Scarlett begged. Rolling my eyes, I answered bacl, "Scarlett! That's what you said two hours ago! And what happened to that one store? It turned into fifty or so stores" I explained. 

She turned back, looking me in the eyes, giving me the 'so what?' look. My main focus was now on finding a chair, for my legs to rest on. 

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

__________________________

HEY GUYS! So as I mentioned before, I will be making a part 2! So get ready. 

:) 

Btw, guys this is only the first update okay... :) So.. GET READY! :D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Belle<3