Chapter 14- Finding Hope

--ROSE POV--

I can't believe this is happening. I can't even believe this. I don't even know how to get out. I need help. Ugh, why can't I get a break?

Come on! Just wen me and Connor were about to start out great, soothing bad had to happen. Ugh!

"Miss Carter? The boss would like to speak to you" a gruff voice spoke, from the other side of the door. It's been three days since I was 'taken'. Turns out, the people who took me are actually nice. Is that even possible? I don't think so. They actually just wanted information. From me. Yet, I can't stop thinking about Connor. Why? Because I miss him. I actually do.

"Ok" I replied. I turned the shower off before looking for the towel, when I found it, I wrapped it around my body before stepping out. I opened the door and there stood a man, with tattoos up his arms. He has a scar on his left eye...you people would claim he looks like an escaped prisoner but honestly he seems nice. I'm not saying I like him, I'm just saying.

He smiled warmly at me, before handing me clothes. I smiled back before speaking. "Um...what's your name?" I asked nervously. My voice weak yet confident. He laughed a me before replying. You would think that during those three days, I would know their names but no, I had to be locked up. It was such a bore. He laughed at my nervousness before replying. "Tyler Maxwell" he said smiling. I smiled back, showing my teeth.

"Um..Tyler, where am I? Am I able to go back home?" I bombarded him. He chuckled at my impatient behavior. "Your in a house. 3 miles away from your pack house, to the east and yes you will....depending on the boss" he shrugged. I nodded, a frown on my features before pushing him out of my room..nicely.

Sigh. Where are to Connor?

--CONNOR POV--

I can't find her. Ugh! This is so frustrating. I can't believe she was taken from me! I can't. I haven't even mated with her yet. I searched and searched. Nothing. Where is she?

"Beta James?" A weak voice spoke. I turned my head and found Rachel standing there, awkwardly in my room. I eyed her suspiciously, before nodding my head, gesturing for her to enter. She eventually got the message, walking in my room , swaying her hips, side to side. Oh no.

"Beta James?" She said seductively, her hands landing on my table. Her nails painted with red nail polish. I hate red. "What?" I snarled, mentally sending her a message to leave. Obviously she was clueless. Dumbo. "Yes?" She asked trying to act innocent. Only one person can do that to me. Rose.

"Don't. Rachel, Don't. Don't even try" I growled. Her eyes went into slits and her lips into thin lines. Yet, she didn't hesitate to walk out of he room. I shook my head, looking back at the papers.

I miss you rose.

Where are you?

--ROSE POV--

Professor Scott? What's he doing here? Well...you see,while Tyler was talking I started looking for something. Something to help me. Something to help me get out.

Those were what I was thinking before I saw a car parking right outside the house. I was curious as to who it was, so I walked towards my window, well their window before opening it. The wind blew my hair in different directions the trees dancing, the leaves flying. I directed my sight towards the car. The back door was opened and out came a man in a robe. The robe covered his eyes, his back was turned towards me as I watched, the man slowly turned around...takin his hood off.

I internally gasped. It was professor Scott. What? Although, he didn't see me, I saw him. Clearly. What was he doing here? I thought. The door burst open, I snapped my head towards the door and found Tyler standing there...more like posing. I rose an eyebrow. He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"sorry about that. I just wanted to have fun. I'll fix that up later but for now, the boss arrived and he would like to have tea with you" he said, sending me a clear message that by tea, he meant 'a talk' with me. I nodded my head before walking out the door following him.

Now, is the time of the unknown. The unknown past.

I was about to know what my future hold for me and my siblings. My life.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry, I took a long time to update! :/ I was kida hangin out with my bestfriend. :D but anyways, I hope yo have enjoyed my chapter so far!!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-bells<3