Chapter 15- The time, For a new Life

I nodded at Tyler, before heading out of the room. We walked in silence, it was...awkward actually. We walked, turned and stopped multiple times. Yet, we can't find 'The hidden Door' and so we did exercise. By exercise I mean we literally ran up and down stairs. Why?

Because Tyler claimed that we were late. Boys.

"Tyler where was the last time you spoke to him?" I asked gripping Tyler by his wrist. He turned around and put a thinking face on. After a few more minutes of standing there, he finally got it. We ran and walked, we turned and stopped but now, there we stand Infront of an invisible door. Tyler knocked on the door, nothing was heard at first but the whispers and mumbles were heard.

The door suddenly burst open, surprising both me and Tyler. Tyler stepped aside, gesturing me to walk in. I nodded and mumbled a small thank you towards him. He flashed me a smiled before leaving. I walked in the room. Looking around, my eyes stopped at a man near the bookshelf, in the corner of the room. Professor Scott.

"Boss?" I said smirking. He chuckled. "I always told Tyler to never call me 'boss' but he always did the total opposite" he said turning around. His flashed me a weak smile before sitting down. While I just stood there....awkward. He laughed. "You don't have to stand there like pole on Christmas Eve" he said in a joking manner.

I laughed before sitting on a chair right across from him. "You wanted to talk, doc?" I asked chuckling lightly. He smiled, stroking his beard. "Yes, I told you I would talk to you about...you know" he said, waving his arms around, I stifled a laugh.

"So....can you tell me?" I asked leaning in. Leaving my hand on my knees. He sighed before nodding. "So, you wanted to know what the elements do? Well......out of all of them both fire and earth are the most powerful while water and air are deadly. There are only four werewolves who contain this power, every century. The can't die, unless.......well....another king or queen kills them. But if they are siblings than that is impossible. You have three other siblings- Seth, Cameron and Scarlett. If I'm right, Seth has Fire, while Cameron has water. Scarlett has air while you.......have fire. Every century each, element will be tested." He trailed off. I looked at him confused. "You will be tested, on how strong you are. Then a battle will commence, between good and evil. I you win, the council, will make the winner rule the world, as our kings and queens for eternity" he finished whispering.

"So, basically it's up to us?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded. "But, do you know when the exact date is?" He sighed. "Yes" he whispered. I froze. "When?" I asked eying him. He stood up, looking at me. "Tomorrow" he stated, watching me. I froze. Tomorrow? How come? He laughed. Like literally laughed. I growled before crossing my arms per my chest.

"I was joking. I'm not sure, but you will know when the time comes. All I can say is that, it will come soon." He turned and walked out. "Wait!" I yelled. He turned around and faced me again. "Am I able to leave?" He nodded, before disappearing out of sight.

I'm able to go home.

I'm free.

"Tyler!" I yelled through the house, his head popped up, out of the stairs. "Yes?" He replied yelling. I mentally chuckled, before replying. "Can you take me home? Your boss let me!" I yelled. Few minutes alter, he was at the stairs, smiling goofily at me. I eyed him. "You dead?" I asked. He looked at me like I just grew a third head. "No..." He trailed. "My wife just called me...saying she's pregnant!" He yelled excitedly. I laughed before running up to him, hugging him while saying congratulations.

"Hey daddy! Let's go." I said still smiling.

I'm finally coming home Connor.

--CONNOR POV--

I sat there, in my office. Lonely and worried. It felt as if I was dying with every minute passing by. I miss my girlfriend. I miss Rose. I can't give up. I was about to take a shower but a specific scent made me stop. I sniffed around suspiciously. I walked towards the door, slowly opening it. It seemed as if whoever or whatever it was, was closer. I walked down the stairs, still sniffing the air, but I froze at the scene Infront of me. It can't be.

Rose?

I ran towards her, her back towards me. I wrapped my arms around her from her behind. "I missed you" I whispered snuggling closer to her. "I missed you too" she whispered back. I smiled in her neck. I felt her snuggle closer towards me. Her scent filling my nose. I felt her turn around, facing me. She held m face in her hands, before whispering three words that made my whole body freeze.

--ROSE POV--

I held Connors face in my hands as I leaned in, brushing my lips against his. Should I tell him? Maybe I would make a fool of myself? What if he doesn't love me back?

'Take the risk' my wolf stated, before fading out. I gathered myself together before saying the words.

"I love you" I whispered. I felt his whole body freeze. Now I feel like a fool. Why did I say that. We stood there for another minute. I felt like crying. I felt like my heart just chipped off, one by one. Until..

"I love you too Rose. So damn much" he replied, leaning in to kiss me. As soon as our lips touched, I felt that familiar warmth radiating from him. The sparks and fireworks still kept going, like it was never going to stop. I felt my heart start to piece together and being held together by super glue. It was official.

My heart was in his hands.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating much! I'm sorry! But tomorrow I will try and do two chapters! <3 :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3