Chapter 38- Not Happening (Part 2)

As I was about to rush, to a un-occupied bench, I was stopped by a small hand. Looking back, I found myself face-to-face with Scarlett. Who may I add, seems to have lost her mind. 'Shopping overload, more like it', my wolf said, snickering. "Rose, what are you doing?" Scarlett's voice, rang through the busy mall, making me raise an eye-brow. "Scarlett, I'm going to sit down and answer the phone. It could be important or it could be-" In the midst of my sentence, her desperate plea came pouring out of her mouth.

"One more store! Please! One!" She pleaded, giving me the puppy-eyes. I rolled my eyes but reluctantly nodded, making my little sister squeal with joy and excitement. Soon enough, my phone had stopped vibrating/ ringing but was replaced by a text. I began following Scarlett, into the shop Forever 21. I sat watching Scarlett, move around from one clothing to another. With clear amusement in my eyes, I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and un-locked the screen.

'Hey Beautiful <3 xx ~ Connor'

This one message, making a smile appear on my lips. As my heart thumped faster, within each minute, at the thought of Connor. After another minute, of fantasizing, I decided to text back.

'Hey :) How are you and the boyz? xx ~ Rose'

It wasn't long, until I received another text. A chuckle erupting from my chest as I thought about my love. Just imagining him, flashing me a breath-taking smile, gave me shivers down my back.

'Boring... :( ~ Connor'

His message made my smile turn upside down, worry and curiosity. My eyes quickly darting around the store, looking for a certain dirty-blonde. Once, my eyes landed on her, happily looking around the store. Her face full of concentration, a laugh erupted and flowed out of my mouth.

'Aw, Why the sad face? ~ Rose'

Soon, enough, his text made butterflies fly around my stomach. Yeah, talk about whipped.

'Coz, you aren't here ;) xx ~ Connor'

Shaking my head, the smile never leaving my lips, as I thought to myself- What a flirt. My wolf, couldn't disagree. Deciding to take Scarlett, home, I texted Connor one last time.

'Ahaha, I got to go baby, I will be home soon, okay?'

With that sent, I stood up, slipping my phone in to my back pocket, before walking over to Scarlett, who had two full arms of clothing. I rose an eye-brow. "Uhm, Scar?" I asked. Watching her, decide and mumble what she will save up to buy.

"Yeah?" She replied, turning around, still holding the Crop top. Shaking my head, I answered, "Scar, we need to get going! Its already 6:30pm, and we came here at 3:00pm!" I exclaimed making a 'tsk, tsk, tsk' sound.

She shrugged me off, but nodded anyways. Hallelujah! I finally get out of here. Now, you might be asking, What I got or something like that. Well, to answer your answer, I didn't get any thing besides the book called- The Fault In Our Stars written by John Green. Don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but I can only last within thirty minutes to one hour.

* * *

I un-locked the door, trying to be as quiet as I can be. Dragging in bag after bag, I dropped them on the ground. Checking my sore hands and arms, I noticed marks on my skin. Oh,boy. "Connor-" Shaking my head, I looked up. the sight in-front of me... Very surprising.

There, on the floor, was Connor, Seth and Cameron. All wrapped in blankets, popcorn every-where. Boxes of pizza's lie, scattered every-where. Paper and little scraps lay on the ground. The living room, looked... Horrible.