Chapter 18- You Again?

Chapter 18- You again?

--ROSE POV--

Eventually, her mum recognized me, and introduced me to my own sister. I mentally rolled my eyes. When we arrived, her mum offered me a ride to their house, even though she knew that I was headed there.

I could feel her power radiating off from her.

"Mom" she said, angrily. Looking at me, disgusted. "Why do we have a stranger in our car?" She asked annoyed. Her mum sighed, before looking at her through the review mirror. Her eyes staring at mine for a minute before turning to watch her daughter. "She's a friend" she stated simply. Scarlett let out a dry laugh, "sure mum, do you think I would fall for that?" she said emphasizing every word, still eying me.

I coughed on purpose, drawing attention. "Um...." I trailed off looking at Scarlett before looking away, i was about to say something when i was cut off by her mum-

"Scarlett not here and mostly not now. if you disrespect my friend, i'm afraid you will have to be grounded for three months. got it? if not...every gadget and every device, will be taken away from you, for a whole year." She stated irratatedly, looking at the review mirror for a slight second before looking back ahead. 

I caught a glimpse at Scarlett, who was mumbling quietly to herself. I quietly chuckled. "Hi" I whispered towards her, her head snapped at me, her eyes filled with..annoyance. She looked at my before turning away.I sat straighter before pulling my hand back. This is going to be one long trip.

--CONNOR POV--

I threw my phone at the wall, aggravated that Rose hasn't answered any of my calls. I have been trying to call her for the past hour but she keeps declining. Ugh.

Knock. Knock.

My head shot up, looking at the door. I mumbled a 'come in' but loud enough for him/ her to hear. The door creaked open, revealing Tommy? What was he doing here? he walked into my office, his head bowed, his hands in his pockets. "Yes?" I asked, looking through papers. his eyes finally snapped up and stared through mine. "Hey" Tommy finally breathed out. I rose an eye-brow at him, wondering what was wrong.

"Tommy, what's wrong?'' i asked standing up, looking straight back at him. my chair made a schreeching noise but I dismissed it. My only concentration was on my bestfriend right now. no one and nothing else. He shook his head, colpsing onto the guest chair. I was immedietely at his side, rubbing his back. "Tommy what happened?" I looked at him straight inthe eye. He broke eye contact, clear and wet tears came running down his face.

"T-They threatened m-me. T-they wanted m-me" He said his face full of readable emotions. Pain, hurt and anger flashed through his face. He was always the one who would know what to say or do. Now, i just stared at the broken boy infront of me, wondering what to do. He rose his head, his eyes red and puffy, his lips quivering."I can't even protect my own family" He stated more likely to himslef. a frown made its way on my face. what did he mean? 

"Tommy what do you mean? who did this to you?" I bombarded him with questions. He dropped his head, playing with his fingers. I rolled my eyes, stepping forward. "I will not ask again, Who did this to you?" I said using my beta tone. He looked away, mumbling. i groaned. "who?" I asked more urgently. "Thomas" I said, looking at him. He shifted slightly befroe openning his mouth. 

"ItwasapaircalledSethandCameron.Theythreatenedmeonjoingingtheir'club' " he said the sentence in a flash. Although, I caught it all. I need to warn Rose. I hope she's safe. 

--ROSE POV--

My phone rang, a familiar name flashed on it. Connor. i smiled at the screeen before answering. "hello?" I asked. 

"Rose? is that you?" Connor's voice full of worry and concern. I literally feel like i'm on cloud nine. He's so sweet.

"Yes Connor and before you ask, I'm fine" i stated finishing off with a small laugh. 

"Rose, i need you to be careful. a pair of men might attack you, even though these men aren't prisoners, they are dangerous" his voice was full of power meaning he used his beta tone. i kept a note of that in mind,

"Who are they?" I asked curious. He said three words that made my heart stop beating. my whole body froze.

"Seth and Cameron" Even though, there are millins of boys named Seth and Cameron, I had a feeling...

A feeling that these dangerous people...

Are my brothers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry for long update! :D anyways...i hope you guys have enjoyed my book so far! i will update again tomorrow ok? love you guys! i want to thank everyone who is reading my book! :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3