Chapter 34- We're Ready.

Hey guys! Hope you have enjoyed the last chapter! So... I need someone to dedicate this chapter to, but don't know who. In every chapter, I will see the first person who will follow and comment on my page. So Click the follow button and comment. ANDDD... Sorry for the late update.. :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!! 

That's all. :) 

PLEASE TRY THIS. I don't want every chapter going on, with just a blank page... so I decided to make it like this. 

Comment and follow!!

(Prize? 

CHAPTER DECIDATION!!!!!!!) 

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 34- We're Ready. 

 We stayed outside for a few minutes before walking in. We all decided, to have our dinner here. In cursive hand-writing, the name 'Sally's Restaurant'. Simple yet a classic.

"Hey, uhm, Connor man? Mind if we have a chat?" I instantly stopped walking, as I heard Seth ask from behind me, raising an eye-brow, I turned around facing him. Lightly raising my head, since he was taller. "What about?" I asked, confused and worried. Why worried, well, last time, I woke up with the both of them yelling at each other. which may I remind you, was not pleasant. 

Scarlett, Cameron and Connor, has stopped walking and stared with each other. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, familiar warmth erupted from my body, realizing who it was, I leant into his side. Seth shook his head before gesturing for all of us to go in, while he kept a hand on Connor's shoulder, also reassuring me. 

I glanced at Connor wondering if I should stay here or not, when he nodded his head, I flashed both of them a smile before walking inside of the Restaurant, meeting along with the others. 

--CONNOR POV-- ( Finally ) 

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, I just looked at the ground with interest, until Seth coughed. 

"I know we may have not gotten on the right track lately. I mean, our first meeting was terrible. And my attempt on trying to protect her, just ended up with both of us yelling. Forgot to mention, a sister who fainted" He paused for while before continuing, flashbacks erupted in my mind. 

"But I love her, and the rest of my family. I know that sometime, I will not be able to protect her. Which hurts, but I know you will. Promise me, you will always be there for here, whenever she needs you. For her, I want to start over, meet you properly. 

I don't want to disappoint her, I will do anything for my sister to be happy. You understand? If i ever, ever, find you not treating her right... I will hunt you down. And I will make sure, I will mess your life. So, don't mess up Perez" He ended, venom in his tone, as he said the last few lines. I mentally gulped but didn't. Instead I nodded and promised him. More like vowed.

Not that I mind.

I will never hurt my little angel. Never. Not even in a million years, will I do that to her. I would even die for her, I don't care how much it hurts. As long as she's safe then that's all that matters to me. Rose Carter has my heart forever. I don't care about anyone else, only her. She's my life. My everything. 

I was brought out of my thoughts, when I felt a nudge on my hip. I gave out a grunt before snapping my eyes towards Seth. "You were day-dreaming...." He trailed off, opening the door but not before mumbling, 'Whipped'.