Chapter 20-Ouch!

Chapter 20- Ouch!

*Next Morning*

--ROSE POV--

After hacking both of my brothers accounts, last night, I finally fell asleep. I managed to add their phone numbers to my phone. I woke up excited, why? I decided today was the day I was going to call them. i felt nervous at the same time but dismissed it. Should I call them now? I glanced at the clock, watching every sound and movement it made. Every tick. I sat up in bed, my phone in my hand. I glanced at the clock once more.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

I watched as the second hand moved, the clock being the only thing or item making sound. I sat there, debating on what to do. 'Suck it up!' I heard my wolf yell at me, i nodded at her before opening my phone and pressing Seth's phone number. Please answer, Please answer, I begged in my mind. I held the phone to my ear, waiting for a voice to answer. And my wish was finally answered.

"Hello?" A deep voice asked. Yet i recognized it as Seth's voice. "Seth" I breathed out, my voice came out in a whisper. I heard another deep voice talking the background but dismissed it. "Who is this?" Seth's deep voice asked, his voice was full of worry yet it came out confident.

"This is your sister" I stated calmly. I heard him debating with another person, whether to believe me or not. I could obviously tell he was surprised and that he didn't believe me, one bit. I mean would you? If you got a call from a total stranger who claimed you as your sister? I wouldn't.

"Prove it.." He trailed off. I stayed quiet, not knowing to do, until- "What do you know about me?" I smirked even though he coudln't see me. I cleared my throat before beginning.

"You are Seth James Carter, though you claim as Seth James Robertson. You are 20 years old, currently in College but on your third day, you got kicked out. When you were 17 years old, you had a girlfriend named Ashley Dane. You loved her until she left and cheated on you with her best friend. Then three months later, you started getting involved in drugs and alcohol. After that, you never loved anyone besides yourself. After you were born, you were brought to an orphanage and you were taken by the Robertson family- Divorced parents and two older sisters. During your 16th birthday, you started to find your mate but you couldn't find her so you gave up. On your 18th birthday, that was the day you changed into a wolf. You were scarred and honestly just an innocent boy, who was left to fend for himself. You got involved in a murder incident but only you weren't caught. You ran away, leaving everyone. When you turned 20, you started fighting more, you became more reserved, you had that 'bad ass' attitude. You stopped caring for anyone, well that was until you met Cameron. You two became best friends. Soon, you both figured out, you both were twins. You checked and it was positive. So you found out that you have two other siblings and both are girls..." I trailed off, breathing in. "I am one of them. Scarlett is the other one. I'm in her house".

I finally finished, waiting for an answer but all I got was silence. I heard voices talking but only a few words caught my attention, 'How?' or 'sister'. I was about to hang up when a voice stopped me.

"If your our sister, then meet us by the Cafe, at the other end of town at exactly 10:30am." Cameron. Before I could ask anything else, the line went dead. Well, that was interesting. I heard a creek on the other side of the door, making me jump. "Ha ha, very funny Scarlett" I stated while shaking my head.

I heard her stomp before slamming the door open, I just stared at her with a poker face. She gave me a scowl before stomping her way over to me. I looked at her Questioningly. "I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER! HOW DARE YOU CLAIM ME AS PART OF YOUR RIDICULOUS FAMILY! I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!" She yelled at me. Ouch. That hurt.

I kept my face straight still loking at her, watchng her huff before turning around, holding her head high before stomping out of my room. I love my life. I don't get what I did wrong. ON my count I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't embarresed her. I haven't done anything to her yet why does she hate me. We only met yesterday. Sigh.

*Next Morning*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I immediately got up, turning my alarm off. I made my way towards the bathroom, turning the shower on. I stripped my clothing before entering the warm sprays of water. I welcomed the warmth brought to me before applying shampoo and conditioner. When I finished, I stepped out out the shower, wrapping a towel around my cold and dripping body. I made my way towards my suitcase and picked out my clothing.

I chose a white singlet with a black sweater. I tied my hair in a fish tale braid, leaving strands out. I grabbed my converse shoes before walking out. Here goes nothing.

I walked out of the house, walking towards the directions sent in messages. I looked at my watch and it read- 9:55am. I have exactly thirty-five minutes to find this place. I followed the directions before I finally found the small cafe. I entered through the door while looking around for a spare table. When I found one, at the very back, I sat there, looking around and at people. 

I looked at my watch agaim- 10:15am. I started debating whether I should order now or wait for them. Me being me, I ordered. I called one of the waitresses over. A waitress scurried towards my table, getting out her notepad and pen. "Welcome to Sallie's Cafe, hi I'm Sarah. I'll be your waitress today. What do you want?" She asked clicking her pen. I flashed her smile before ordering a coffee. She smiled at me one last time before leaving. As I continued looking around, the cafe's door gave a small 'ding' signalling that a person or people have entered. I lifted my gaze, only to be set on what I reckon was Seth and Cameron. 

I waved them over before sitting straighter. Their footsteps could beheard, they approached my table before taking a seat each. I looked at Seth and instantly recognised that he had most of dad's looks. He had his eyes, lips and definately hair but he had mums face structure. Cameron on the other hand, had most of mums features but dads nose and lips. Both stared at me curiously, probably trying to figure me out. 

"Who are you?'' Seth asked, his eyes were into slits, he eyes me top to bottom before finally settling on my eyes. "I'm your sister. One of your lost siblings." I stated in a 'matter of fact' tone. Both men snickered at my comment. 

"I need your help Seth, Cameron" I said looking at both of them with pleadng eyes. They both looked at each other before looking at me. "How can we trust you?" Cameron asked, watching me. I sighed before answering. "Let me take you home with Scarlett and when we arrive at my pack house, I'll explain it to you." I replied. I could tell they didn't like nor did they trust me. 

"Fine" Seth stated. Shocking both me and Cameron. I flashed him a smile before starting a small chat with both men.

"Thank you" I said looking at both of them. Before-

'Plan A done'  My wolf finished for me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for the late update! i hope you guys have enjoyed this book so far. Love you guys! ANYONE READY FOR THE WEEKENDS? 

i'm not. -_-. Anyways thank you to the readers and votes! Love you guys..I will try to update tomorrow!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3