Chapter 27- Here we go, again.

Chapter 27- Here we go, Again.

I sat on my bed, bored and hurt. Why? Probably because it's my "time", if you get what I mean. Hearing my mate and brothers argue doesn't make it any better. I sigh as I hear their familiar voices yell from downstairs.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN MATE! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A BETA!" I heard a deep voice yell.

"WELL ATLEAST I DIDN'T ABANDON HER?!" Screamed another voice. Otherwise known to wolves kind- my mate.

"YOU COULDN'T EVEN PAY HER RESPECT! YOU USELESS MUTT!" Another voice screamed or butted in. I sighed again, rubbing circles on my forehead.

"WELL ATLEAST I GOT SOMEWHERE IN LIFE?!" Connor yelled.

Ok, that was the last straw. This fighting has continued since after the "drama" yesterday. No matter what they do, no matter what situation, they will fight. No matter if it's burning bread to what to watch.

Yep, a bunch of children.

I slowly walked down the stairs, gripping onto the rails for guidance. I placed a hand on my head, feeling it burn instantly.

I winced at the sudden heat but nonetheless kept on walking. My vision started to go blurry, it started to move, tilting from left to right. I stumbled a little, trying to get my footing right.

When I reached the last step, I groaned in pain. Catching everyone's attention. I closed my eyes tight before opening them again, only to see blurred faces. I felt my knees buckle before finally giving way.

My eyes started to close, my hand let go of the railing. I heard voices yelling my name, multiple times but none could overcome the pain I felt right now. I felt my heart and stomach twist, my eyes squeezed shut, a gasp left my mouth as I felt my stomach twist and churn.

Within seconds, I fell into unconsciousness.

--CAMERON POV--

I watched as my sister lay on my lap, not breathing. Not moving. Just basically not doing anything. My mind flashed a memory of me and my mate. A smile started to dance around my mouth at the thought of her. Her lips, her mouth, her eyes. Her shape, her-

'Oi! Uhm...hello! Sister fainting! Ring-a-bell?' My wolf said, his tone full of annoyance. I snapped out of my reverie and started to painc. My chest continued to rise up and down. I intertwined my hands with hers, feeling her soft and smooth hands. A small weak smile appeared on my face as I watched her face loosen and her pink lips appear in a smile. 

I felt her body slowly twitch, making me alert. I watched her body as it turned into a heater. Panic filled my body. Her hands were red, her whole body felt as if they were on fire. I stared at her face, longer, finally realising the problem, I called her mate.

"Conner, Take her to her room. As soon as you drop her on the bed, make sure you lock the doors and leave immedietely. Ok? No questions. Do as told." I finished before walking off. 

I watched from a distance as Connor looked at her face lovingly and longingly. I felt the same pain in my chest, my eyes started to water. Oh Valerie, Why did you leave me? 

I watched for a little bit longer before turning away. I couldn't stand to see that, not again. 

--CONNOR POV--

I slowly walked to her room, questioning why her brother told me to lock the doors but nonetheless obeyed. I didn't want this [roblem to get any bigger than it already was. I didn't need more weight on my shoulders. I slowly and carefully laid her down on her bed. 

She groaned and twisted but didn't open her eyes, I breathed out in relief and slowly creeped out of her room. I stopped for a moment, turning around watching her chest rise and fall. Her small and quiet snores filled the room. I smiled at the picture infront of me, after a few more minutesof me staring at her, I left. Closing the door quietly. I walked down the stairs, my shiulders slumped. My mind wondered off as to why she fainted...maybe...it was because she was tired?

'Thats just stupid'  My wolf said, snarling as he did. 

I shrugged, not my fault.....hopefully. I sat down on the third step, thinking my life over and over again. Somehow, my mind wondered as to why and when will we battle. I needed answers, mostly, I was determined.

 I stood up fast, walking towards their living room. When I entered the room, my eyes wondered around, searching for one thing- my phone. Once I found it, I quickly unlocked it. I pressed the green phone icon. I scrolled down my contacts, desperate to find the name.

Once found, I tapped on it before pressing my phone to my ear. Ring...ring...rin- 

"Hello?"  a husky voice asked through the phone.

"It's me" I stated. I heard some other voices in the background but didn't care. Some shuffles were heard again before a scream. "Hello?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry bout that. Some.....issues needed to be taken of." the voice stated. I nodded even though he couldn't  see me.  

"Like?" I asked. "None of ya buisness. Stop wasting my time and tell me whats going on?" The voice asked, his voice full of annoyance.

I sighed. "I need help..." I trailed off. "How much?" The voice asked throught the other of the line. "Ten thousand dollars" I stated, hesitating.

"Shoot" The voice said. So I told what they were meant to do.

I'm going to find out. 

I need details but if no one is going to give it to me. I will find out myself. 

I'll be back Rose. For you. 

--ROSE POV--

My eyes fluttered open, my whole body aching. I goraned in pain. I slowly took the confortable blanket off of me and started to get up. My head pounding, I groaned once more. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the pain to fade but its didn't. I sat there, holding my head between my hands. I looked around the room, a computer and a pile of books lay on top of a desk. I looked closely at the photo of a baby, young girl and a woman. They were smiling at the camera. The background was at a park, a tear escaped my eye as ai noticed that the woman had the same features as me.

Mum.

 A small smile appeared on my lips. Right next to that photo was a photo of Dad with two other boys, they looked around ten to eleven. I smiled at the young photo of Cameron and Seth. 

More and more photos hung around the room, bringing back small visions of those days. I smiled at each photo, no matter how sad or happy they were. I laughed at those who had funny faces. I felt like my life was finally complete. Finally. 

I shook my head at the last photo, smiling. It was Me, Cameron, Seth and Scarlett, smiling at the camera. Cameron carried Scarlett while Seth gave me a piggy-back ride. I walked into the toilet, washing my heads and face. Splashing it with water.

I looked at mirror infront of me..shock and confusion clear on my features.

I have wings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! There were so many Pov's in this chapter, hope you guys didnt mind! :/ ANYWAYS! love ya guys! <3 

Next update: 7th and 8th of December

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3