Chapter 31- Repaired

I pulled back from our hug, our eyes locked together in a gaze. "Go" Connor whispered, pecking me on the lips. I gave him a confused look, about to question him. What did he mean? I could tell he caught on my question, his chest vibrating as he chuckled. He leaned towards my ear, his lips brushing it slightly. A shiver ran through my body, he lightly bit on my ear as he whispered, "Go, talk to your brothers". He leaned back, looking straight in to me, I sighed before nodding. I pecked his lips once more before pulling out of his grasp, walking out. 

I walked up the staircase, wondering whose room I should go to, first. Seth or Cameron? Go to Seth. A voice whispered in my head, my wolf. It made e realize how I haven't talked to her much. How quiet she was. 'Why Seth though?' I asked, I could mentally picture her giving me the look, since I got silence in return. 

I did as told, and lightly knocked on Seth's door. After five minutes, I decided to give up, my legs began to drag me to Cameron's door, but stopped when I saw Seth's door open. I walked back in front of his door, he eyes locked with mine, before he extended an arm. I nodded and entered the room, mumbling a quiet 'thanks'. 

"What do you want?" Seth asked his voice calm and smoothing yet had hidden irritation. I quietly gulped before lowering my head. 

"Uh..I came to apologize about not being able to tell you the secret. I mean, I didn't want you guys to know, because I thought that you might get hurt. So I thought, what if I just battled the person and got no one else involved, which I might add is stupid, but sorry. If your going to ask, If I was ever going to tell you, yes, I would have at some point but..I guess the professor beat me to it, oh, and soon we have to start training our pack. I mean we have to fight and-" My rant was cut off, when Seth raised a hand. 

"You're forgiven" He stated, while lying on his bed. He caught my surprised and joyful look, flashing me a smile. I did the same, before walking towards him, and wrapping my arms around his torso and pecking his cheek, in a lovable manner. 

"I love you big brother" I said, my voice muffled, against his chest. Within a few seconds, I felt him wrap his big, arms around me. Making me feel small in his arms, I snuggled closer. I smiled at our moment, in which, I had or wanted to ruin. 

My arms slowly, unwrapped themselves around his waist, stopping at his sides, before ferociously tickling them. His arms instantly unwrapped themselves, and tried to take my hands prisoner but failed, as his arms just hit me in the face from time to time. 

With one last tickle, I jumped up and dashed out of the room, hearing my big brother's voice boom across the whole house. I quickly went to Cameron's door, and knocked, well actually banged on his door, begging for him to let me in. I heard steps behind me and a deep chuckle. I froze immediately, my eyes widening, banging more harder on the door than last time. A chuckle echoed the hallway, as I slowly, very slowly, turned around and screamed as loud as I can. 

"Agh! My ears!! Rose! Calm down its just me!" I stopped screaming and blankly at Connor. No emotion, just stare. That was until, my arm moved by itself, and smacked Connor on the arm.

What the- 'he deserved it. My mate, scared us. The idiot will pay.' 

 I laughed at her before agreeing. "Ow! What was that for!" Connor complained, rubbing his hand on his arm, which left a red mark. "That, was for scaring me..." Connor nods, before I slapped his across the head "You idiot!". He looked at me questionably before asking-

"When did you become abusive?" I rolled my eyes before going on a rant about how he shouldn't scare me on a serious matter. 

"Really. I never knew that tickling an older brother, and being chased around the house was a serious matter?" His voice was questioning but I could tell he was holding in a chuckle. 

"It is! He's like some sort of creature.." Connor gave me a poker face, realizing why, I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"I-uh-uhm..." I tried to make some sort of excuse, but failed. 'You suck, you can't even make a little excuse!'  My wolf exclaimed. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

I leaned against Cam's door, thinking before, I know it, my back has landed on the floor. I look up, my eyes meeting with an amused Cam. I stood up instantly brushing off my clothes. Voices behind me were laughing. 

I could picture my wolf shaking her head, mumbling 'stupid'. "Uh..Cam", I started but was cut off. "I know, you are forgiven, but next time, don't lean on my door" He said, with a smug smirk on his lips. 

"Shut up" turning around, I was met with Seth and Connor, on the floor. Laughing, with tears in their eyes. "Bullies" I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. I rolled my eyes, walking down the stairs, ignoring their calls and pleads. 

I entered the kitchen and started cooking. I was making, Spaghetti. I am in love with spaghetti, no one can take my baby away. Only my stomach. Believe it or not. I heard shuffling and whispers, instantly knowing it was the boys, I pretended I didn't hear them and continued cooking. "ARE YOU MAKING SPAGHETTI?" I turned and saw Seth looking at me with a hopeful look, nodding. He hi-fived his brother before hugging me.

"Me and Cam love spaghetti with meatballs!!" Seth yelled. I rolled my eyes, before ordering all of them to prepare the table. That's right! Girl power! 

Once it was finished, I took my plate and served, then proceeding to do Cam's, Seth's and of course, my mates'. 

* * * 

Our dinner..was..funny. If you count Cameron, having a shower in spaghetti, then yeah it was fun as. I stopped for a second, my face lifting, remembrance, flowing through my head. 

"Guys...we have to get scarlett" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCARLETT... OHHHHH.. any one remember scarlet? From previous chapters? I can't believe they forgot about scarlett!!  If you do not remember Scarlett, go back to these chapters: 17 & 18..  But question is-

How will she react? 

What will she think of Cameron and Seth? 

if you guys have any questions, feel free to comment them! :) I hope yo guys have liked this chapter... 

IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT!! :( 

But today, we are picking up my cousin, so its a big rush! :) but yeah..... Love you guys! 

VOTE

COMMENT 

FOLLOW

SHARE

Next update: 22nd and 23rd of January.