Chapter 26- Heart Broken

 I stared at my drunken mate. I didn't know what to do. Hid head was lowered, his hands holding two bottles of vodka. He lifted his head, his sapphire eyes staring right through mine. I felt my heart doing flips and its beats increasing gradually. Though, as I continued to stare at him, I felt the pain again. That same jab that nearly made me faint. That same jab tha made me cry my heart out.

I broke of our eye contact, moving towards him, not saying a single word. Once I was close enough, I wrapped an arm around his waist, steadying him. I could feel his eyes burn the side of my face, though, that didn't matter. Not yet, atleast. His mouth opened, though no words came out. He staggered over towards the couch, before finally settling down.

"I'm...s-s-sor-r-ry." He stuttered quietly. I gave a weak smile before wrapping a blanket around him. Within a second, he was fast asleep. I sighed, before walking back up the stairs, there stood Cameron and Seth. I ran up the stairs and engulfed them in a hug. I felt four amrs wrap around my small body, their comfort surrounding me. 

"What do you want to do with him?" Seth asked, though he spat out the word 'him'. I sighed, giving both of them weak smiles. "I don't know" I stated in a whisper. With that, I walked around both of them and advanced towards a room- any room. As I walked in an empty room, two thoughts came to me. 

What about Scarlett?

What do we do with Connor?

There was only one way of knowing but as for right now...I gave the simplest answer I can master- I don't know.

--SCARLETT POV--

Its been about five days since mum's so called "friend"came. It's not like I cared though, I hated her. Sure she's a werewolf, sure she's nice but she's hidding something from me. Even my own family are acting weird. Normally dinner would be full of fun and laughter but now? 

Quietness and silence, filled the whole kitchen.                                                                                         

Not only that, but now, when I come home late, no one even bothers to scold me. At first I was like.."THIS IS AWESOME" but thinking about it now...it makes me curious. I needed answers and I needed them now. 

I was urgent. 

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen,as I entered the kitchen, I found my little brother and my parents. I eyed each one of them. They gave each other looks before continuing their own thing. My dad was lounging on a chair reading the local newspaper, my mum was sitting on one of the kitchen stools, writing something. Somewhat of a letter. My brother was on the floor, playing with his "dinosaurs". What a baby.

I stood there, placing a hand on my hip and pucked my lips. My eyes watching everyone closely. I sighed, it didn't last long, before my patience shortened. "WHAT IS GOING ON!" I shouted, startlying everyone. Myparents looked at each other before turning their gaze towards my brother, who was also looking at them. My mother sighed before gesturing me to sit down. I did as told, sitting down. 

My mother's mouth opened but just as she was about ot speak-

ding dong. ding dong. 

I looked at her weirdly. Before realising that it was the doorbell, I looked at everyone before standing up and when I was close enough, I grabbed the steel handle, unlocking each of our locks before opening the door. 

Oh no. 

--CONNOR POV--

"Wake up, wake up Connor" 

A calm and soft voice whispered. I shook my head, eye still closed, before turning over. Then the unexpected happened, I felt a sudden jab in my ribs. I groaned in pain and fluttered my eyes open. There infront of me stood Rose and her brothers. She looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Well until her other brother came and stood infront of her. What was his name? Cam? Chris? 

"What do want?" I said still groaning. I shielded my eyes, since the suns ray was on me. I looked at rose than back at her brother. He eyed me. "I want you to leave this place. Leave my sister alone." He spat, his voice full of venom. I shook my head. 

"I can't do that." I stated while taking the covers off of me. He looked at me, his eyes into slits. "And why not?" He asked.

"Because she's the one I want and I'm the one she wants. Plus she's my mate" I stated, looking at Rose. 

"Why don't we let your "mate" decide, aye?" I looked at Rose, her eyes held a certain emotion, one I was not familiar with. She opened her mouth, her soft voice echoeing inboth my ears.

"Cameron, he will stay but we leave him alone" She said, her voice soft and angelic, though they held pain and hurt. I dind't know if I should be happy or not. She let me stay which is a good thing..but leave me alone?

What have I done? 

"Shes angry at you...well more like hurt." my wolf stated.

I neede to fix this. I needed her back, with me. Right here. Next to me. 

I will get you back Rose just wait, just wait Rose. Wait for me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) See ya guys next WEEKEND! enjoy! <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-bells<3